Brooke Hogan -- Pole Position

3/16/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NOW WITH VIDEO!

Despite attempts at music and television careers, Brooke Hogan has finally discovered the job she was innately cut out for ... pole dancer.

The 20-year-old spread her limber lady shanks while at Miami's Calle Ocho festival this weekend.

No doubt she's making her daddy proud -- he was there with his Brooke-alike GF to cheer her on.

incest is not best!

Brooke kissing her father will haunt me for the rest of my day!

Makes me wonder what her teenage years were like...

marielyne

And here i thought pole dancing was for strippers! damn im dumb. if hulk hogan can watch is daughter pole dancing then it definitely means pole dancing is okay to do. We all remeber hulk telling is daughter to change a choreographie cause she looked like she was sucking that other guy will dancing provocatively! but that was being filmed, so deep down he probably enjoys watching his daughter with her legs wide open! what daddy wouldnt! WOOOWW Nasty girl can definitely get money off pole dancing in strip joints! LOL I love you TMZ you make my life better every day with these people doing stupid chameless ascts!! makes me feel great lol Thank you!

Erin brower

well, the only thing i can say is, " Eww ! " what a joke!!

Cynnie

Brooke has a great voice and is a sweet girl. I've been waiting for years for her music career to bloom. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be happening. A shame that all that talent is going to waste.
Oh yeah, she can also play the piano quite well. She has talent...and I don't mean the pole dancing kind.

curlysue

What's up with sucking face with her DADDY!!!!!

Nona

Thanks alot, TMZ! I just ate my lunch and spit up a little bit in my mouth!

5*Stunna

I'd hit that right upppp,,,,,then throw her away

Tj

Broke Down Hogan looks like a fat version of Anna Nicole Smith's Meth face cousin.

porkchop

Was she kissing her dad on the lips at the end of the video? that disgusting

Capt. Clean

This is supposed to be entertainment? It's more like torture! They should show this video at Gitmo!

Jane

This girl has no shame.....COVER YOURSELF! Especially in front of your Daddy!

sungddss

just a little creepy that her father was there cheering her on....

Andolini

Take ALL the Hogan's including their whores and Bitchboys, and kick them to the curb..

Colo.Girl