Why Lindsay's Wanted

More Details

3/16/2009 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsey LohanWe know more now about Lindsay Lohan's court appearance and why there's a warrant out for her arrest.

The alcohol ed program director told the court Lindsay missed three days of classes in a 21-day period. But we're told the argument is that two of the absences were excused. That leaves one, and as we've already reported Lindsay's excuse for being a no show was the paparazzi made it impossible for her.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, will be arriving shortly without her client.

Stay tuned.

Michael Madsen

Mrs. Jackie Mason.

1958 days ago

chris

as someone with 3 duis. i have intimate knowledge of what is probably going on. the rules are: if your program does not hear from u for 21 days, excused or not, ur court will be notified by the program. PERIOD. she must not have communicated or seen them for a 21 day span.

1958 days ago

sheesh

Excused????? Is going to Vegas & then out drinking and fighting with lesbo Sam an excuse? I don't think so!

1958 days ago

Sober

The paparazzi don't prevent her from going out clubbing....LAME excuse as far as I'm concerned.

1958 days ago

xs

I wish she would just drop off the face of the Earth. What a waste of skin!!

1958 days ago

OCD

Is Lindsay ever going to learn her lesson? Maybe she does need to spend a little time in the pokey and learn that her actions have serious repercussions not only to others, but to herself.

1958 days ago

cochino

Why not do the world a favor and just stop pretending what she does interests anyone

1958 days ago

xcalibur

I WANNA SEE LINDSAY CUFFED AND SLAMMED TO THE GROUND.

"BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS.. WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY RUN FOR YOU. BAD BOYS!!"

1958 days ago

Fidel

well just shows ya nothing is gonna be done to curb this gals self destructive behavior. I guess she is definately now one of my top 3 celebs that I think will pull a Heath Ledger this year. Last year was a let down, Britney got help and Amy just well hung on... but this year brings new hope.

1957 days ago

Mr. Johnson

How come they don't show us a real smile?

1934 days ago

Erin

LL's "parent" and kid sis have got to go. There is no room for them and I am sure they taught her how to drive like that. Ouch. Where did she come up with them. (spiral).