Lindsay Lohan Off the Hook

3/16/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsey LohanThe warrant issued for Lindsay Lohan's arrest was just recalled.

Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, made quick work of it in a hearing that lasted minutes. S.C.H. showed proof of compliance and that was that. Lindsay didn't show.

Lohan will enroll in a new alcohol education program -- apparently she had "personality conflicts" with her old one -- and will be back in court to prove it on April 3.

So much for those bogus stories that the hearing was about a driver's license...

Story developing ...

whatthefrig

Oh darn! I wanted to see her go to jail. Oh well,,,,just wait a few days or weeks and she will be crashing her car because she is drunk or something else...she will get there one of these days, don't give up Lindsey!!!

2026 days ago

Pistol

Personality conflicts. I think she has them with everyone.

2026 days ago

Bonnie

Am wondering if there is anyone Lohan hasn't had a conflict...and if she's still claiming to be sober many days...in a row, in spite of club security video that filmed her doing exactly that?

2026 days ago

MikeKnoT

She got away with crimes that you and I would have spent prison time for. I had hoped to see her go to jail. But, if nothing else, I discovered the delightful journalist, Jovie Baclayon!

2026 days ago

Butterfly

I can't figure out if I am sorry for her or not. She seems pathetic and yet she has been around the block a few times, so, she should know by now what road she wants to take. She is too young to throw her life away. Hope she wakes up before before she actually DOES throw her life away. I wish her well!

2026 days ago

dlvme2

I do not know anything about Lindsay and neither do the rest of you other than what is put in these rags. No matter what she does the papps are under her night and day. Other than arguments with Sam - I do not see what she has done that is so terrrible and if she were not under so much stress 24/7 - her anger management might be better. As far as drugs or alcohol - if she has passed her tests which she must be doing then she should just be left alone. To hate someone that you do not even know is beyond me - it must be small, petty people that do not have a life and have to feel superior to someone. Everyone should wish others well or not think about them at all.

2025 days ago

84nikki84

Lindsay would benefit tremendously from a spanking, with a strap, bare, in public, till she cries.

2025 days ago