TMZ's Wastey Faced WINNER!!!

3/16/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Congrats to John for submitting this Wastey Faced pic and winning the $250 prize! We sifted through the pile of puke and passed out peeps to pick this sleepy moto-man.

Wastey Faced Winner: Launch Photos

This week's contest is Show Us Your Sexy Honeymoon Pics. Be sure and email your pictures in early for your chance at the $250 PRIZE!!

someone

Maybe TMZ found out the others were fake? And they probably discounted the throw-up ones... thank goodness

duhhhh

THIS IS RIGGED.....

FIXED!!

duhhhh

Is this really who you chose?

Come on.....there has to be a reason why you chose this....were the others fake?

If there is some logical reason, why not explain it? Why treat us like idiots by choosing this one, when there were SOOOOO MANY other ones that were hysterical?

socal

There were better wasted pictures than this one.

Ryoichi Morita

He'd better save the money because nobody will hire him now.

Ann Heinzer

Not what I would have selected. I think it looks very posed. I loved the one with the dog and also one where the guy was puking and you could see it in his RVM. This is not the best one! Good subject though. May I suggest one of your weekly contests to be "best (or worst) 80's photo. I think that would be SO great!! We all have some bad 80's pictures hiding somewhere!

Laura Norman

The guy on the toilet was wayyy cooler. I think this might be rigged too. Come one TMZ get with it.

*****Guy******

I love this!

C

I'm sorry, but after looking at every frickin picture (I can't believe I wasted my time on that) there is NO way, this is the best one! The guy on the broken toilet was WAAAAY funnier than this. This has got to be rigged. Can't you come up with some kind of voting mechanism so WE can decide which one is funniest?

WHAT THE _____

NOT FUNNY>>WHAT IS UP? GIRL FALLING OUt oF caR IS MUCH FUNNIER. DISAPPOINTING!!

Jim

I agree TMZ has spent too much time trying to make a story out of Rhianna and has lost touch.

SinCityPrince

This Pic is not fixed and I know that because it was ME.... lol Trying to get up and walk around in riding boots was quite the task... ha ha

Sandra

am i wrong or the guy in the "winning pic" is holding a pepsi can????? wasted? are you sure? he's probably related or friends of someone that works for TMZ.

Victor

How did 2 or 4 not win!!!!!!!!! This contest was fixed!!!!!!!!!!

2008 days ago

Whamo

You really F%$ked this one did'nt you TMZ. My very first thought was THIS IS IT? WTF this has to be the most boring one!
Let me guess it's one of the staffs friends! FU TMZ this site is a PIECE OF SH*T......

2008 days ago