Richardson's Ambulance Ride Confirms Condition

3/18/2009 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Natasha RichardsonTMZ has obtained information about Natasha Richardson's ambulance ride in New York to Lenox Hill Hospital -- she was "unconscious," her pupils "non-reactive," her skin was "pale" and she was suffering from "major head trauma."

We're also told when the plane landed in New Jersey, medics on board told members of the ambulance team that Richardson was "brain dead."

Story developing
...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dont know

Awful...just awful.

Spandex never looked better

My heart aches for her family. My prayers will be with them during this difficult time.

Stretch

I feel so sorry for her family and her husband Liam.

GAD

Profoundly sad, however she must have had some pre-existing condition for such a relatively benign event to cause such significant trauma.

Mooshki

This is so tragic. It's a loss to all of us, but especially her friends and family. I don't know how they'll be able to bear it.

Voxx

This is just terrible news! I can't believe it. Why in the world would anyone let Natasha go skiing without a helmet!

I am praying that Natasha will pull through, even though Astrologically -- things look rather bleak :( Much love and healing to the Redgrave and Neeson Families -- especially the two boys! Blessings, ~Voxx~

PEPSI Generation

I`am just saying.SMARt CHICK VERy SMART-GONE dumb dumb with gum gun still here4U

feeloo7987

come on guys at TMZ...leave her and her family alone. this is a tragic accient. give her some peace. go follow Liza Minnelli, she lives in NY and probably would LOVE the attention!!

filmguy

Thoughts and prayers to her family...

Kate

"We're told her husband Liam Neeson held her hand the entire time and caressed her face as he sat in silence."

That is just about the most bittersweet and heartbreaking thing I've heard in a very long time. My heart goes out to her family.

Aitch

We are praying for her and her family. God Bless.

Victoria

Dear God how tragic. My sincerest prayers for her and her family.

PeninaD

A total violation of patient confidentiality to give out "vital signs" information. Sounds like someone was reading directly off an ambulance call report.
In any case, my heart goes out to the family.

Michael Madsen

God Bless you, Liam.
Love to entire family.

sunny

God bless Natasha and her family during this horrible time. Prayers are with you all!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments