Christina Milian -- Kissing Someone Else

3/22/2009 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How could R&B singer Christina Milian break so many hearts? Does she even understand the consequences of her actions? Somewhere, hundreds of men just lost their faith in humanity.

azgent

I totally agree with #6 and #8...THAT IS A BAAAAAAD Lipo job...I know this FIRST hand because I hate the same thing happen to me when I got it and gained a little weight back. I eventually lost the weight after seeing myself looking like a freak! If you get lipo somewhere you HAVE to keep the weight off. If you don't it will look lumpy and uneven. look at Tara Reid...same problem. Why does she need liposuction anyways...isn't she really young? For pete's sake! Just go to the gym. Sounds hypocritical on my part but you live and learn. I learned the hard way...

janet

who?

huh?

If that's her "dream", I pity her.

Delicious

someone tell that guy to back off from KFC............... Eeewww Christina Milian wtf? love is def blind!

DARIUS ARNOLD

DATS THE DREAM......SHE'S KISSING.............

Joanna

JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY...her body looks great, amazing. Her stomach does not look like she had any Lipo. She definitely works out alot. I saw her on an interview years back and she works out 5 days a week, almost 2 hours a day. She said she does tons of ab exercises. Why cant people give compliments. Why is it so hard to say somebody looks good?

lauren

lmao..."someone else"

thats the rapper "the Dream"....

lmfao.

dawg

nappy headed hoe... nuthin to look at

ya right

Destiny,
I think I am hardly jealous of that stomach---it would be stupid of me to badmouth her on this site, as I think she probably doesn't read these comments anyways. Her body looks good, but her stomach is a botched lipo job. The ripple effect happens when either the doctor takes out too much fat, or you gain weight after the surgery. I love the girl, love her music---I just made a point that I wish pretty young girls such as Christina would leave their bodies alone!!!! And yes, I read a similar article of her talking about how much she works out--blah, blah, blah......but a picture speaks a thousand words. And this one says she had liposuction.

huh?

She's a walking STD...and not making things any better by kissing primates.

Shirlaine D.

LMAO!

Ashley Combs

To bashy35 ask paris hilton, jen aniston, madonna, britney spears, they might know b****!!!!

musiclvr

That's so disgusting. This chick seems to be sleeping with everyone she works with/for.

The Dude

When I look at her, all I can think about is putting a a 14" rod through her little hair bun on th eback of her head. That way there can be some handlebars for the ride! :) giddyaap a smack on the hindquarters might get her to buck! Well, she is probably not into country..but then again..neither am I.

2048 days ago

azgent

NUMBER 53!!!! AMEN!!! YOU SAID IT! That Destiny is either Milian herself or someone who is ridiculously obsessed. That is a BOTHCED LIPO JOB! It's that simple. I've seen them on friends before as well. It's usually caused by gaining weight in the original area that was lipo'd...girl can work out all she wants...it's not going to change the fact that she is predisposed to gain belly fat. She just went and had it sucked and is lying about it. People, especially celebs...if you are going to get any kind of plastic surgery and it's freakin' obvious..DON'T LIE ABOUT IT! You will just look like a tool in the media. If you're famous you know paps are going to be chasing your ass everywhere. For Pete's sake..BE PREPARED!

2048 days ago