Larry Birkhead -- Tongue Tied

3/23/2009 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We tried asking Larry Birkhead about Howard K. Stern's arrest -- but he wasn't talking. His tongue was too tired from the workout it got a little earlier that night ...

Larry Birkhead: Click to watch
When asked if he's been contacted by any lawyers in the wake of the new Anna Nicole Smith drama, Larry responded, "I've got lawyers on speed dial."

gracie

I think it's great to see Larry out having fun and living life. No matter what any of you judgemental a$$holes think of Larry and Sandy, Anna chose them to be in her life...get it? HER CHOICE!! Her friends, her lovers, her inner circle....all there because Anna wanted them to be. Sandy and Larry loved Anna, and they both love Dannilynn and will make sure that she has a happy life. Regardless if they are a couple or not!

BTW that lip-lock was HOT!!!

1935 days ago

Linda

Sandy is HOT!! Larry has good taste and she is also really talented. She loved Dannielynn and only wants the best for Larry and the baby.

1935 days ago

Concerned

What gets me is that what guy ever goes out to a club or whatever with JUST GIRLS! I mean no guy does that..hummm????
I wish I could get my guy to go out with me and all my girl buddies...but it just wouldn't happen!!

1929 days ago

SoCal Razzles

Isn't she the over-tatted babysitter? lol Sweet mother of hot messes, LB is really making rank, ROFLMAO.

Sweet deal, go suck n pluck on LB over-tattooed-LB-lady-friend...no one really cares all THAT much. After all, someone needs to do it for the guy and with that broad he's probably getting it for a reduced price, but unfortunately at it's her expense.

Poor dummy.

1928 days ago

SoCal Razzles

SANDY SERRANO IS A LYING P.O.S.!!! What a GD LOSER SHE IS...and she freeeking REEEEEEEEKS!

1928 days ago

gracie

Her pants ...sounds like another Sandy hater to me. LOL Whatsa matter? jealous beacuse Sandy has more talent in her little pinky than you will ever have in your miserable life. Or maybe it's because Larry won't let you "hang out" with all his HOT friends. Yes SS is sexy as hell. she loves DL and Larry (doesn't matter if they are lovers or not) Get over it B!tches!!

1926 days ago