Jon & Kate Just Ate ... Together

3/25/2009 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nothing says "My husband ain't divorcin' me" like a dinner for two at Mr. Chow -- so amid rumors of a possible split, the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" couple had a very public date night last night in Beverly Hills.

Jon & Kate: Click to watch
When asked about their relationship, Kate Gosselin told our camera "We're good."

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

JMR192

I give them credit for all they have done and brought to tv. There is enough garbage on and they are down to earth and refreshing and they are adorable! Face it I'd watch them 10 fold over aucto mom (gag). It wouldn't surprise me if they are having problems after all this time in the public life after all they are married and human and those of us married know there are plenty of ruff times privately never mind in the public eye. I truly wish them the best and if they are smart they will take time off for themselves and if they decide not to return I hope they know I enjoyed them all the time they were on.

1906 days ago

Dbi

I believe it's true that Jon is having an affair, but I don't think that was him in the video. I also think that Kate has known about it. She doesnt say anything because it would interfere with her traveling and her "career" of a signing book celebrity! Who know's what else she does besides sign books when she is away? Plus she doesn't want to lose the show.
Poor John. I know it's not right what he did and he does make the final choice, but Kate has him so beat down that Im not surprised. As far as the kid's, I feel Jon and Kate will still be very much in their lives equally should they split. Maybe it wont be as hard on them.

1905 days ago

Pauline

I feel this whole problem belongs to Kate, she always treated Jon shabby when they were sittihg on the couch each week.
always putting him down, she never treated him like a husband ,more like a child. He had to quit his joj for her to be famous.
Well she is now.

heidi schoenberg

i think kate gosslin is a selfish bitch, she cares more about being famous or having her hair done for 10 hours at a time then spending any time with her children. im glad john left her, ive never on tv or real life seen anyone being so mentally abused as john was by kate. even now with her dancing with the stars shes bossy, and no one can stand her. then she made a comment that she never wants to go back to nursing, i cant emagine such a cold bitch helping the sick. i hope she doesnt get a job, all she wants to do is be famous, and shes only famous for being a bitch. i hope john gets custody of the kids. hes not as bad as people say, sure he had a couple flings, but who wouldent, date probably screamed at him while they had sex. all i can say is i cant stand that woman and why is she even on t.v..

declan