« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Calls Maid's Poop Claims "Outrageous"

3/25/2009 6:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant are striking back at the maid who accused Vanessa of various abuse on the job -- including an alleged incident where the maid was forced to stick her hand into a bag of dog crap.

The Bryant's lawyers, Loeb & Loeb LLP, just released the following statement on behalf of the couple:

We have learned that a former employee of the Bryants, Maria Jimenez, has filed a complaint against our clients. Ms. Jimenez's outrageous allegations of improper conduct are totally unfounded and patently false. The Bryants intend to vigorously defend against these untruthful allegations and are confident that the baseless nature of the allegations will be proven.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sultrysiren

I believe the maid. Vanessa does not have a life. This harrassing the maid may be her only outlet besides shopping. Anyway she needs to go to school and get a degree or start a charity for some underprivileged group of americans. DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF GIRL!

1947 days ago

Dan

Vanessa is the epitome of gold digging bitches. They deserve each other!

1947 days ago

vegaschica

Of course the Bryants are going to deny it. You expect Kobe to actually admit his wife is a total bitch and abused the maid? I'm sorry but I've heard too many horror stories about Vanessa to discount what the maid is saying.

1947 days ago

LeAnne

The maid could be the biggest liar in the world but that Vanessa has insipid bitch written all over her big face. Kobe's a bitch too!

1947 days ago

L.S

I believe the maid...

1946 days ago

Kathie!

Kobe's wife has a serious case of "entitlement."
She is a bitch to everyone because she has to sleep next to a rapist.
Makes her feel better to boss people around because of all the pain she harbors inside.
She won't leave because she does not want to go back to her cashier job at McDonalds, which is much more dignified then putting up with a lying rapist.

1946 days ago

Shelly

I love when these athletes useless wives have maids and nannies. They don't have jobs so why can't they clean their own homes and watch their kids themselves. Ridiculous!

1946 days ago

Boo Hoo

Who knows what to believe. Kobe's credibilty is non-existent after what he put that young girl through. I believe he raped that girl and wasn't man enough to admit it. Every time I see him stick his tongue out and lick his lips it makes me nauseous. He's a disgusting animal. His biggest accomplishment is being able to bounce a ball and jump real high like a circus animal.

1946 days ago

Hugh Jass

I believe the maid.
When you can hire this kind of law firm, it means you have the means and it means you're mean.

1946 days ago

scum

Kobe walked free of rape because he's famous and has tons of money, he'll walk scott free again. As long as he can dribble a ball and make LA look good they'll protect him.

1946 days ago

Go away

Folks, I know a rich bitch when I see one and Vanessa is the epitome of one. She's a snobby, holier-than-thou, bossy, gold-digging, shallow beyotch and anyone who thinks this maid is just trying to extort the Bryants needs a reality check. I have no doubt the allegantions are true. Kobe and his classless ho of a wife need to go away for good. I still cringe to think of how many lives could have been permanently changed for the better for the money Kobe spent on his wife's frickin giant piece of carbon on her stupidly manicured finger. I'm with the maid 100%. Nail em' to the wall Lupita!

1946 days ago

Dang look at that schnoz

Thats funny how someone that was on welfare now has the guts to boss around a maid. i bet vanessa's gransmother was a maid. Kobe's wife was a rap video whore before she struck gold with kobe bryant.

1946 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

get another tattoo, Kobes, you'll feel better.. and Vanessa, go get your GED..

1946 days ago

Anita

If Vanessa is a bitch the maid should have quit a long time ago.
You people are all jealous and it shows!

1946 days ago

yogi

Kobe is awesome but he needs to divorce that girl and send her ass back to the barrio!

1946 days ago