1500 More Reasons to Hate OctoMom

3/25/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is getting out of hand -- OctoMom just blew another $1500 on clothes ... for herself.

We're told Nadya Suleman went on a major shopping spree yesterday at Bebe Sport -- which isn't a baby brand, it's a pricey adult one!

Sources tell us she picked up things ranging from t-shirts to tank tops, a sexy fit metallic cami, woven cargo dress, crystal heart sweatsuits (two colors) and sports bras.

What's worse -- sources say when Nadya was asked for her ID during a separate shopping spree at Bebe last Friday, a blonde woman with her said "Oh come on, don't you know who she is?"

Launch pics!Unfortunately, we do.

ANNE

Ok this is a doozy. 40ish white woman here one kid..lost everything due to taking care of my parents . MOM FINALLY PASSED -DAD HAS DEMENTIA-SO SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF THEM RIGHT? ME BEING THE ONLY ONE TO BE ABLE TO. I don't own a car or home, my insurance is overdue as most bills--i had not eaten in two days so my son could........I GOT DENIED BY SOCIAL SERVICES FOR ANY HELP WAHTSOEVER WHY? CAUSE I HELPED MY PARENTS -BECAUSE I WRITE THE CHECKS FOR MY DAD THIS IS AN INJUSTICE BEYOND ALL. I had to sit in my car for an hour after my appt of getting denied because I was so upset-I dont understand how i who has absolutely nothing left can get denied and Nadya cna buy a new house keep her car and spend thousands of dollars -you will hear about me on the news next becuase something is really really wrong with the system-why dont i qualify? cause i take care of my dad who wont allow me $1 for myself? I am beyond myself with frustration and again white woman not overweight not lazy just trying to survive and cant get any help because nadya and the minorities have sucked it all up!

G

seriously, she is so ghetto. Anyone that wears bebe across their clothes is...that is so 8 years ago!.....anyway...everyone knows its a matter of time before those kids are taken from her. poor little babies...lets pray they have a shot at a normal life after all! ps heard you w/ ryan this morning Harvey!

ANNE

I wish I had been born a minority then I might have actually recvd some help but no I am white and I did what I was supposed to-I helped my parents and now after all the sacrifices I have made and just because I am the only one to write the checks for my father who has dementia..I do not qualify for help? Nadya does but I don't? UNREAL AND UNFAIR

Moses

Let's NOT forget she is a so called "PALESTINIAN". Taking handouts for doing nothing other than breeding it the Palestinian way of life. Next thing will be funding her terrorist kids with the exuse that they are being persecuted by the AIPAC lobby!

Laura

This is what happens when stupid people donate their hard earned money to other stupid people because they think that they are doing good and will be rewarded in another life. WAKE THE F UP PEOPLE!!! This beotch had this planned from the start. She doesn't give a crap about those babies, all she cares about is herself and the so called Void in her life. When will this end???? Stop giving her attention and let her fall on her fat, ugly puffed out face! Those babies should not be in her care. Stop feeling sorry for her, this was all HER choice, not America's!

Laura

To Sandy...yeah right she bought those shirts for her 8 year old. What planet are you from???? The non-reality one where you think that this woman is a good person???/

RONICA MYREE

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE FRIENDS WHEN SHE IS OUT SHOPPING WHO IS WATCHING THE KIDS SINCE SHE FIRED THE NANNY I GUESS HER OLD MOM WAS ON THE HOOK TO BE THE NANNY AMYWAYS. YOU SHOUD PAY YOUR MOM FOR WATCHING ALL OF YOUR F***N CHILDREN.

SoCal Razzles

Nadya is a complete idiot. Go home and take care of your babies instead of pretending you're a celebrity with hired help to do it for you, while you spend all days at the mall.

Nadya is a FAKE, a LIAR and an INCOMPETENT MOTHER. I hope her kids get taken away from her and put into a proper home.

JOSEPH

TERRI I have to dismiss you as well you are a loser and a stupid bi*ch with no class so keep on hating and I will keep spending cash so what and if you and the others are losing your homes who fault is that of course your problem not mine so move along and get a life, you have been officially dismissed so now you can rant all you want about my post because I made you look stupid so have fun.............next

2040 days ago

We love blonde hottie dude!

this is for stupid, ignorant, dumb ass Rachel. Uh, yeah, people are a bit peeved she is out shopping at a pricey place becuase she does most of it with OUR TAX DOLLARS YOU STUPID C *&^! so, while we are all on our lunch breaks reading TMZ, this sponge is out spending her welfare money. I don't care a rip if she is using her money from her tv shows or not. She got on those shows by using those poor babies to suck more money from the bankrupt state of CA. In ten years, u mark my words, this crazy nutbag will be paying the price, her kids will be older and I bet you it won't all be trips to the mall and salon anymore. No one in their right mind would want her life no matter how much she is raking in. Has anyone noticed when she is out shopping, not one item for any of the kids/ newborns? This boil on the butt of humanity will get hers, watch and see.

Terri

Oh goodness, sorry for the 3 posts, they must have gotten caught in the TMZ email thingamajiggy. Hey little man syndrome Joeblow you're the lowlife who has no class, no life, and not a damn interesting thing to say. I caught your stupidty over on the other octo-bitch site about your spew on why women are abused....you said the majority of women are abused over jealousy. You're a non-educated bastard joeblow! Got that? And little man you do not make me look stupid, far from it, you only continue to make yourself look ignorant. You have no idea why or what causes abuse to and on women I'm sure of that (and I have never suffered physical abuse from a man, but I certainly suffered it as a child but that was acceptable parenting back than). Go to hell joeblow...and in the words of an old game show....YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER -- GOODBYE!!!

Tami

Who is this BOY Joseph? He seems to comment more on these threads than any of us. Maybe he is the one that needs to get a LIFE and maybe a JOB so he too can be a TAXPAYER supporting Nadya.

They were in it for the money

Joseph, you suck rotten eggs! lay off Terri.
Terri, dont give this sorry excuse for a nimord anymore time, I can tell joe is a woman, a very demented woman.
He/She needs to go to another site such as Room for the nobody Cares I'm A Doofus website

2039 days ago

They were in it for the money

ok everyone 1 2 3
Lets all bitch slap Joseph blow together

2039 days ago

They were in it for the money

Joseph Joeblowski is from a land that never was so therefore he is only a fig newton of her own imagination

2039 days ago