ShamWow Pitchman

Beats Hooker

to the Punch

3/27/2009 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The pitchman for the super absorbent ShamWow has been arrested for not having good clean fun ... unless you consider hiring a hooker who almost bites your tongue off fun.

Vince Shlomi was arrested in Miami Beach last month after cops say he allegedly hired a hooker, whom he took back to his hotel. According to the arrest affidavit, obtained by The Smoking Gun, Shlomi began kissing the hooker when she allegedly "bit his tongue and would not let go."

According to cops, Shlomi then punched the prostitute several times until she released his tongue. Both the prostitute and Shlomi were arrested for felony aggravated battery.

Excuse us for living, but it seems justified to punch a hooker when she bites your tongue. Apparently, prosecutors agreed, because they declined to prosecute either one.

Tim

you following me camera guy?

Karen Ann

Hey Vince - Who in their right mind spends $20 a month of paper towels like you say we do?

flee

HEY YA ALL SEEN THE SLAP CHOP INFOMMERCIAL WHEN HE SAY (YOUR GONNA LOVE MY NUTS!!!!!!!

oki

I guess she didn't love his nuts!!!

flee

seen the hookers mug shot (decent looking) on You Tube then they showed his mugshot BOL (Barf Out Loud)

always right

BAHA BAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... That is some funny sh%@!

jxtr

I thought perhaps he discovered that the prostitute was a male, instead of female. When I saw the mug shots, I was surprised that it was a female.

Muffy222

Typo. Didn't you hear? You're not supposed to hit women! LMFAO

Dan

Do you think he told the hooker "you're gonna love my nuts"? I guess she didn't love his nuts... but I guess she thought his tongue tasted better to her. How did she know he wasn't into kinky sh*t we all remember Richard Geere was into some really freaky sh*t. Has anyone seen my gerbil? Fluffy where are you?!

Herpes Ho Hilton

Back to the carny midway for Shlomi, barking at peeps to toss dimes in a glass dish, instead of hawking slap thingies & shammys. Oh well, more sales for Billy Boy, lolol

frogs and gravel

I can't wait for the Vince Shlomi vs. Billy Mays Octogon, Caged Grudge Match on pay per view.

Rayray

Wanna bet that the hooker was a Scientologist operative?

Midge

I keep wondering about this ShamWow stuff ... ad says it is machine washable but surely when put in the washing machine, it would just keep soaking up all the water ... how does that work?

Nicole

Everyone loves my nuts, hahahaha guess not everyone!

1982 days ago

*fpd*

haha he aint sayin wow this time !!

im just sayin'