Creative Drunk

Gets DUI on

Motorized Bar Stool

3/31/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Warning: It's best to cue the song "Dueling Banjos" before reading the following story:

Some MacGyver-esque drunkard in Ohio is facing DUI charges after crashing a bar stool he was driving -- HE WAS DRIVING!

motorized bar stool
Cops arrived to the scene around 5:41 PM on March 4, arrested the guy, and filed a police report ... here are the highlights ... it's classic.

"Unit #1 was heading west bound on Kelly Lane. Unit #1 attempted to turn around (180 degrees), and back down Kelly east bound. As Unit #1 began its turn, it rolled over and the operator was injured."

"Note: Unit #1 was a home made [sic] motor vehicle, a bar stool attached to a frame with a lawn mower attached."

"At this point I noticed that Mr. Wygle's eye's [SIC] were very blood shot and were glassy in appearance."

"I asked him what happened, Mr. Wygle stated, 'I wrecked my bar stool.'"

"I asked Mr. Wygle how much alcohol he had to drink, he said, 'a lot.'"

"I asked if the bar stool even ran and said, 'yes, it will go around 38 miles per hour.'"

Wygle, who has undoubtedly become a cult hero in frat houses across the country, pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.

No word on how he plans on getting to court.

Nettie

This has made my day. Absolutely Funny!

Twinker

Yep, I tend to cue "Dueling Banjoes" with a lot of TMZ stories...

Joe

oh GM....... Here is your next CEO!!!!

*****Guy******

I wonder how many MPG he gets??? Looks like he needs to work with the product development teams in the major automotive industry......

Eloise

This story made my day!!! Laughing so hard, I've tears in my eyes!!!! I am very surprised, however, that this has NOT happened where I live!!

pink floyd

wow it's the 2010 redneck roush 427R. sweet ride.

arte help

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS...

arte help

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

Chuck D of Valpo

Is that the defendent in the insert or is that Cletus Spunkler, the slackjawed yokel, of The Simpsons ?

agree

Thanks, TMZ. Now I can't get that stupid song out of my head.

agree

Now I'll hear that stupid song in my head over and over.

You're Killing Me Larry

That is the Ferrari Enzo of motorized bar stools! A 5 horsepower motorcycle engine hooked up to a chain-drive, yielding a top speed of 38 mph!! Think of it; home to Hooters in no time flat.

stewie griffin

LMFAO #7...that comment was toooo f*ckin funny!!!

Brandi

OhhEhmGhe! I totaly want one of these things! LMAO! Very creative for a drunkie. ahahah. The story is hillarous! Go drunk people gooo! **vroom vroom crash!** AHAHAHA

Erik with a k

My favorite part is the little wheelie bar on the back

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments