Creative Drunk

Gets DUI on

Motorized Bar Stool

3/31/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Warning: It's best to cue the song "Dueling Banjos" before reading the following story:

Some MacGyver-esque drunkard in Ohio is facing DUI charges after crashing a bar stool he was driving -- HE WAS DRIVING!

motorized bar stool
Cops arrived to the scene around 5:41 PM on March 4, arrested the guy, and filed a police report ... here are the highlights ... it's classic.

"Unit #1 was heading west bound on Kelly Lane. Unit #1 attempted to turn around (180 degrees), and back down Kelly east bound. As Unit #1 began its turn, it rolled over and the operator was injured."

"Note: Unit #1 was a home made [sic] motor vehicle, a bar stool attached to a frame with a lawn mower attached."

"At this point I noticed that Mr. Wygle's eye's [SIC] were very blood shot and were glassy in appearance."

"I asked him what happened, Mr. Wygle stated, 'I wrecked my bar stool.'"

"I asked Mr. Wygle how much alcohol he had to drink, he said, 'a lot.'"

"I asked if the bar stool even ran and said, 'yes, it will go around 38 miles per hour.'"

Wygle, who has undoubtedly become a cult hero in frat houses across the country, pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.

No word on how he plans on getting to court.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

shannan

Damn Hillbilly.

1994 days ago

TKH

He's obviously a Public school drop out...but I have to give him credit for the design.

1994 days ago

CrawlSF San Francisco

F***ing Hilarious.

Motorized Bar Stool Pub Crawl? Check out Crawlsf.com!

1994 days ago

why?

NO WAY...LOL

1993 days ago

Princess Mononoke of She-Rah

star jones will always be a fat lying skanky hooooooooooker

1993 days ago

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

I about fell off my own chair just from that sentence. LOL this is too funny. I shouldn't laugh about this. But, it's just so funny. It's as bad as the lawnmower DUI guy.

1992 days ago

RonBurgundy

Another shining example of why we need to legalize marijuana laws in this country. Alcohol make us do the dumbest and most risky things. Potheads would never have the courage to pull some of these stupid stunts, they'd be too paranoid they would get caught.

1992 days ago

Zach Flegle

This story actual happened that is not his actual motorized barstool. I was there at the bar the day that he had crashed we even had a bar while talking about it. It happend in a town called Newark, Ohio off of State Route 79. His is a bright red short stool and was very nice not all rusty and crap like in the one above.

1992 days ago

sam

phahaha...that is HILARIOUS!!!! is it sad that i want one? i wonder how many MPG that bad boy gets... =D

1992 days ago

Anime Art

Omg hahah u got to be kidding me lol :D

1972 days ago

Nicholad

Ohio is hated on so much and i don't know why. If we can build things like this then we rule.

1915 days ago