Now Zac Efron's Chest Is Waxed

4/1/2009 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With no Q-tips in sight, Zac Efron showed off his ripped and hairless torso in Hollywood on Tuesday.

Damn that Vanessa Hudgens!

whateverlol

Too Cute!

snickers

FIRST, bitches!

whateverlol

lol nope not first biotch

lls

Obviously, he has some American Indian in him! I doubt very seriously that this KID waxes his chest. Hell, he can't even keep the wax out of his ears!

ComeOn

def built better than Robert, but face is too feminine

Heather

I have to say that Zac is really very cute. Totally not my normal type, but there is something very nice about him. I have two daughters that love him. And I am taking my oldest daughter to go see his new movie. I am happy when I see people like him in the spot light that aren't doing or involved in some of the typical crap that you see others his age doing that are also in the spot light. He has a wholesome image. And although I am almost positive that he really is that good in real life. He is very good at keeping his private life private. And being professional. I was one of the people that were disgusting with TMZ's other article on Zac recently. It seems like a lot of people want to bring this kid down because of his "Disney" image. But really if the only thing you can complain about in a guy is his ear wax, then you are real lucky.

josi

R-PATZ IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY HOTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josi

ON PEREZ'S WEBSITE THERE IS A PIC OF R-PATZ ALMOST/ SEMI NUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

april

He's just too feminine....personally I prefer real men not little boys, but that's just me. He needs to gain some weight and grow some hair. He's eeeewwwww.

Michael Jackson's Voice

you know TMZ you all seem to love to hurrass these young stars From Chris Brown to Zack. Does it ever stop! So Zack doesnt have chest hair... alot of guys DONT. Boy I swear we need to hurrass you slack jawed morons every day of your life to no end and see just how you all handle it.... LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! JERKS!!

punchapap

You always show the unpleasant pics of women and the muscle bound pics of guys. Gee, can you tell TMZ is run by a gay guy??

Give it a rest

Enough of Zac, already.

It's obvious somebody at TMZ is a homo who loves people with poor hygiene. It explains why they always post pics of this chick without a shirt on. We get enough of that crap from Matthew Mcconaughey. It gets boring after a while.

Lippy Loo

Zac has wax in his belly button!

Knock It Off

It would help if Zac would just take a bath every once in a while.

fans of President Obama

This guy looks like my body-double. Anyway, only women get waxed. This guy is suspect.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments