« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Sen. Thune -- The Right to Bare Massive Arms

4/2/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guess we all know where South Dakota Senator John Thune stands on gun control issues -- show 'em the hell off!!!

Senator John Thune: Click to watch
Last night, Captain Thune, 48, and his Congressional b-ball team, the US Congress Hill's Angels, took on the Hoya Lawyas from Georgetown at a fundraiser event for Home Court -- where it became incredibly clear, Congressman Aaron Schock ain't the only Republican lawmaker packin' a ridiculous physique!!

Check out the sign someone made for the ultra-conservative Senator -- Thunder Thune!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

toofastforyou!

GOOD MORNIN....FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

2032 days ago

Get a Clue

What's with TMZ deciding to branch out and start stalking politicians in Washington DC now? Since when are senators and congressmen and women celebrities?

Sorry, but this site is getting LAME.

2032 days ago

chicagogal11

Thune- Led the ban on abortion in South Dakota. Doesn't believe in separation of church and state.
Believes old white men should have control over the reproductive rights of women.

2032 days ago

Noname

Whatever #3. I am from South Dakota and Senator Thune is A-Ok in my book.

I love when people stretch the truth to help their agenda.

2032 days ago

Jimmy Jaloppy

Shut up #3. go to the HuffPost to talk politics, TMZ is about making fun or in this case being jealous of this dudes guns. your propaganda isn't welcome here. BOOM. ROASTED.

2032 days ago

dudley dawson

Where was Barney Frank? Oh yeah, he was in the bathroom stall blowing the ball boy.

2032 days ago

UptownRazorback

Posted at 10:32AM on Apr 2nd 2009 by dudley dawson

I'm a democrat and I have to admit I nearly choked on my water from laughing at that. But, lets not forgot Senator Craig was in the next stall playing footsie.

2032 days ago

go figure

Hey #3 and #6
For a unique article about Obama politics, go to wnd.com and scroll down to the eligibility issues. It will give you stuff to talk (or argue) about in cyberspace for the next 3.5 years! Don't be intimidated by the colon product ads that you have to scroll past ;-)

2031 days ago

cc

Seriously TMZ, since when is it relavent that politicians look good or have good bods, somewhere TMZ has lost focus, now the people who are suppose to represent the people are now celebrates with fans and not public servants, think your attention to this is a great example of why this country is so jacked up.

2031 days ago

SickofTMZ

Nice Guns!! As a female, all I can say is- Nothing beats a well built Republican!

2031 days ago

punchapap

More muscular man photos for the 'mos out there.

2031 days ago

RRRRRRRRRRRRR

LOVE John Thune! I met him last summer. He is a strong, moral man with ethics and handsome to boot! I wish we had more like him in Washington.

2031 days ago

Amy

Gosh Harvey, we know your gay. Enough already!

2031 days ago

Me

TMZ is fast turning into Harvey's personal blog about male politicians he slobbers over.

2031 days ago

norjay

Handsome???? His head looks like somebody put it in a vise. As a former Dakotan, I know he is a dirty politician. I don't know why or when SD went bad. But at least they have ONE good Sen. in Herseth. She will outwit, outplay and outlast Thune.

2031 days ago