Paris' New Look -- So Ladylike

4/3/2009 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Doing her best sadomasochistic Lady GaGa impersonation by wearing some sort of futuristic three-piece bikini contraption/torture device, Paris Hilton assembled all her vaguely feminine parts and materialized on the balcony of the Oceana Santa Monica hotel on Thursday.

P-p-p-poke 'er face!

=== Solo chik

ugh she is gross....what kind of attention deprived little whore puts this on and stands on a balcony....give me a break...i think i just threw up a lil in my mouth

wondering

Just wondering, does she have boobs?

GretchenOCHousewife

Ok does Paris happen to look like a blow up doll? Or is it just me? Ok Paris just need to go away!

LWood

"Hating" on Paris - get real! It's not hatred - it's utter disbelief at what an immature waste of space she is!
Sure it would be nice to be rich and pampered enough to make the best out of ordinary blond hair, blue eyes and
a decent figure...but jealous? HA! I wouldn't trade my life for hers for anything! I'm happy to be short and
fat with a wonderful sexy husband that adores me. I have more substance in my little finger than this screwed-up
airhead, as do most of the other "haters" here, I'm sure! She's a joke!

anonymous

Paris is no class. I guess the Hilton family are embarrassing what she is doing now.

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

LWood, go look at younger photos of Paris. She's no blond.

amy

I think she looks kinda cool. But also, one of the first things that popped into my head is theres a line over her eyes to cover her lazy eye :D

yeah....and?

Roxy84:

I find it very funny when people, like yourself, accuse us of 'being jealous' of this, ummm, lady, or others like her.

WHAT is there to be jealous of that isn't shallow? WHO would ever want to be in her shoes? A 28 year old loser with Daddy's money? Come on, I suspect the 84 part is your age, and you are showing it. This person has no REAL life, no goals, no friends, no job, no challenges and how about a real man? Isn't going to happen, her reputation is shot.

And, lastly, this is not going to be very funny when she is 40. It will be plain sad. Worse yet, she has herself to blame. Her parents raised a train wreck.

EJS

Jeez why won't she just go away? Seriously!

handymike

scrumptious

Kay

She's desperate to start a "trend" but who wants to look like a big-foot, tranny, Herpes-infested, gape-mouthed phony?

chrisa

complete and total SKANK! need i say more???

LWood

60. LWood, go look at younger photos of Paris. She's no blond.
Posted at 1:41PM on Apr 3rd 2009 by Not a blond

Okay...well...we can add "phony" to her list of attributes too. Whatever!

Jt

she looks like a freekin' robot. why is she still around?? PARIS - GO AWAY!!

Buster