De Niro's Daughter

Taxi Rider

4/7/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert De Niro's been in some amazing movies -- but which does his adopted daughter Drena, who we got hopping into a cab this weekend in NYC, like most?

Drena De Niro: Click to watch
Hint: It ain't "The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle."

adoptee

Ugh - why do new sites always insist on pointing out that someone is an "adopted daughter" rather than just saying it's his "daughter"? I'm sure he doesn't introduce her to people as "my adopted daughter!"

1994 days ago

TASHALUVADRIAN

YES WHY DO U HAVE TO INTRODUCE HER AS THE "ADOPTED DAUGHTER"?????
SHE IS VERY PRETTY THOUGH!!

1994 days ago

erica

DeNiro LOVES the Black ladies.... He has great taste! I didn't know he was married before since he's been with his current wife for a while now. He has children with her as well, they're all gorgeous

1994 days ago

arte help

ALL TMZ POSTERS, WHAMO AND I ARE LOVERS AND HES ANGRY AT ME BECAUSE I WOULDN'T WEAR THE LATEX SUIT LAST NIGHT, THATS WHY HE BADMOUTHS ME HERE. PLEASE GROW UP WHAMO, YOU CAN STILL SPOON WITH ME BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

1994 days ago

billyboyhere

Uh, does the daughter know about the maid not getting paid on time or in the deserved amounts? Maybe she can be a witness...for which side, I dont know, but most on here believe De Niro is the lout who cheated the common maid out of her fair share.

Just like Marlo Thomas and how she treats her gay butlers when no one is looking. Quite abusive..but do recall she has an Arabian temper and word on the street is her hubby, Phil Donahue has been abused and remains silent over it as well.

1994 days ago

Miriam

PLEASE, ALL MEDIA, stop referring to children as being either "adopted" or "biological"; it does not matter, in the end. If I adopt a child that IS MY CHILD, PERIOD. Star or not, your kid is YOUR baby and making remarks like these are hurtful and help no one. Knock it off!

1994 days ago

carmski

Why is it she is his "adopted" daughter? Does that make her different from any other daughter(s)? Does she dress different because she is adopted? Does she eat different foods because she is adopted? Does she look different because she is adopted? Why can't she just be his daughter? TMZ needs to get on the PC wagon.

1993 days ago

Steph

Mimma and Beth....THANK YOU!! I am adopted and it's so rude when people refer to someone as "the adopted one"!! It's stupid. If I adopt a child, that child is mine! TMZ is always over everyone for saying stupid, politically incorrect things, yet the writers there say LOTS of stupid things!! I am also from the South and every time they run a Britney story, they include some ignorant, trashy phrase...basically, offending everyone South of the Mason Dixon Line!! TMZ...practice what you preach!

1993 days ago

Yesha

Drena is his biological daughter!!

1993 days ago

Lizzae

How about just daughter. Whoever wrote this I'm sure doesn't say my biological mom or my adoptive mom. It's just mom. The same is true about daughters and sons. Get a clue. This is not the first time TMZ has misstated this.

1993 days ago