Mariah in Fender Bender,

Immediately Twitters

4/9/2009 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah CareyMariah Carey and Nick Cannon were just involved in a minor car accident in L.A. -- apparently they're not hurt, because Mariah was healthy enough to Twitter about it.

Here's what Mariah posted on her page just moments ago:

MariahHBFOk: so this is why I don't drive,or get up early. Just got into a little car accident in la..but we're all ok. Neither of us were driving.
-- 21 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

sommo

Nothing could dent her fender.

1987 days ago

Ms. X

Glad they're fine. MC just wanted to twitter her fans and say she' ok. What's wrong with that? If you're not a fan, it wasn't meant for you. So bug off.

1987 days ago

april

Im glad my idol is okay she just wanted to let her fans know because we would hear it on the news and be worried you people are sick she has done nothing that would be worth her dying have a little class and respect for the life that has been lost maybe you sick people or your family people need and deserve to die be careful what you say because god says you reep what you sew

1987 days ago

Trish

You don't drive because you're a washed up diva lol.

1987 days ago

brown

I agree, if i'd be making that much money, i wouldn't drive either. too risky to get lawsuits and all. i'm glad they weren't anyone injured. It wouldn't surprise me that a paparazzi is prob the root cause of it all to begin with!

☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆☆✩✫✭✭✫✩☆

1987 days ago

George William Gockel

I am glad that Mariah Carey was not hurt. I would had gotten Mariah Carey's personalized autograph from Mariah Carey herself. And one day Mariah Carey and I will meet each other on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1987 days ago

K

Oh shut up haterzzz.
Thank god Mariah and Nick were not hurt at all.
So what if she tweeted about this?
She's just letting her fans know this news coming from her and not from the press or whatever.
Godbless Nick and Mariah.

1987 days ago