« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Person Who Drove Adenhart -- So.Cal Girl

4/9/2009 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got photos of Courtney Stewart, the driver of the Mitsubishi Eclipse in the fatal crash which killed Nick Adenhart. Sadly, she also passed away.

Nick Adenhart

Courtney, 20, a student at Cal State Fullerton was also a member of Alpha Chi Omega. We spoke to a member of her sorority, who was inconsolable.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sara from wi

how sad. I feel horribly for these people and their family and friends. hopefully their deaths will be yet another reason for lawmakers to have harsher consequences for people with DUI's.

why doesn't everyone just be respectful on this page and not say stupid things like "oh she should'nt have had that car" or something ok?

1918 days ago

hehe

the whiter and prettier the victim, the more tragic the death lol

1918 days ago

Stephanie

This young girl... Type her full name into My Space, and her quote is "just another day in paradise"...Too sad...
My thoughts and prayers to all those who passed and their families.. May MR. DUI rest in Hell!

Isn't it funny how the DUI driver ALWAYS walks away unharmed, where as the other party is always the injured party??
Huh - food for thought

1918 days ago

jcove

Really dude? Your talking about the type of car she has? Man your a real winner. Go burn in hell. As well as the girls smiling an giggling in the video. Go f yourself pal!

1918 days ago

amhmom

This has nothing to do with what color the victims were,how cute they were,or what car they drove. Its the fact that these kids were out minding their own buisness and the stupid f*^k that should of never been behind a wheel MURDERING them!! And he gets the satisfaction to go to prison and sit with the rest of the dumbass gang bangers that wil praise his actions. My thoughts and prayers are with the murder victims and their families.

1918 days ago

chromeheartsgirl

hey venom

people driving Mercedes and BMW still die in car crashes you F idiot....

check out rotten.com

1918 days ago

savagewasright

America has lost one of it's great citizens in Courtney Stewart. She looks like she was a wonderful person. I am sure she lit up a room when she walked in it. I am sure the people that knew her are better off for having known her. She will be missed by us all the ones that knew her and the ones that did not know her because she was a fellow American to us all. We have all lost a great and wonderful person. She was a credit to the the population of America. She looks like the type that would always help a fellow human being in need and would not hurt a fly. Sad day indeed.

1918 days ago

David B Fox

This is a sad day for all fans of the game,not only Angel's fans. To see a young kid murdered on what was likely the most
exciting and happy day for Nick. My prayers go out to Nick's family, and his teammates. May God bless them all.

1918 days ago

Karen Ann

How awful, my thoughts and prayers go out to her family... Face it, you can get killed in any type of car, look at Princess Diana. It's drunk driver's that we have to be afraid of. Too bad the laws aren't stiffer for them. There is a guy in my town who just got stiff prison time for driving drunk but he had over 20 DUI's!!! That's just sad!

Rotten.com is a very sick and nauseous site!

1918 days ago

sheryl

this makes me so so sick I hope they lock that drunk up and never let him out ... What a sad and tragic thing that innocent lives have to be taken and driving on suspended license to boot ... my prayers go out to all familys involved laws should be make a lot stiffer long jail time should be inforced for 1st time offenders

1918 days ago

Lanie

4. is her myspace username really fartsniffer?
i just searched

it has to be a fake profile

Posted at 2:41PM on Apr 9th 2009 by LOLZILLA
----------------------

I looked up her myspace also and that is the name I got too. myspace.com/fartsniffer - no one had logged into it since April 7th, so I doubt it was a stranger who made the acct -- who knows?

interesting ..

1918 days ago

CUSDPEMOM

R.I.P. Courtney - my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I had Courtney for PE in elementary school and know how tragic a loss this is. She was an extremely bright and lovely girl! My children and I will miss her dearly!

1917 days ago

David Clark

Hey Venom why don't you take your S Class and drive it off a cliff. And report back after you pull your S Class out of your ass

1917 days ago

Baseballgirl

Venom is an idiot and really insensitive. I have had the privilege of meeting Courtney on several occasions and she is a wonderful person. I am also a close friend of the sole survivor who is sitting in ICU fighting for his life. This tragic accident has nothing to do with Courtney driving or the car that she had. It had to do with a wreckless young man who decided to get behind the wheel drunk and who ran the red light. For you to say she shouldn't have been driving and that her car was not good enough is a stupid thing to say. This was not her fault. Put the blame were it belongs.

RIP Courtney Stewart.. You will be greatly missed.

And hang in there Jon. Everyone at Fullerton is praying for you to pull through. We

1917 days ago