Johnny Depp: Baller of the Caribbean

4/10/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ahoy matey! Check out Johnny Depp's own personal Black Pearl, a luxury yacht called the Vajoliroja.

Johnny Depp

Named for the first letters of the names of his family (longtime GF Vanessa, Johnny, daughter Lily Rose and son Jack), Vajoliroja -- which includes a crew of seven -- is anchored off the coast of Puerto Rico while JD makes his latest flick in the area.

Eat your heart out, Jack Sparrow!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lexie

May7

Hey 2cute4u, I have a few pictures taken in NY in 2005 were the tart was hugging and kissing a “friend” of hers. This guy STILL hangs around her. I do not know where I got the photos, but on Rex Features page 6 are a few pictures taken the same day. It shows them holding hands only. What I am saying is that if you are committed to someone you shouldn’t be out holding hands, hugging or whatever with someone else. She is French. Maybe they have an open relationship and things like this don’t bother the little Pirate.
Sorry it took so log to get back to you.

1965 days ago

2cute4u

thankyou lexie for getting back with me with the the info. I looked at the pictures. They were just holding hands, so I didn't see them kissing and hugging, but they did seem like a couple. That is kind of strange to be vocalizing your love and commentment for Johnny Depp, no less, and then lolly about the big apple with some other guy. It does'nt make sense to do that if your being true to the one you love. But then again maybe she is being true to the guy she is with. Maybe she really loves this guy and Johnny is just an accessory to hang about her arm when she goes to big events. Or is that the other way around?

1954 days ago

2cute4u

Does anyone know who the guy is with Vanessa? I've heard off hand comments that he was the drummer in her band. Is that true?

1953 days ago

lexie

May 19
The guy is her hair dresser and he is with her on many occations in France. He goes with her to events. There are other pictures of him with her. I will try to find them. I don't remeber his name.

1953 days ago

2cute4u

Well apparently he is doing other things besides her hair. She hasn't updated her look in a long time and if he is going to be my hair stylist, he better have my hair looking like a million bucks. You would think that a singer, fashion model, and actress would constantly be updating her looks. I'm not saying she's ugly, because she is not, but what I'm saying is that she isn't fourteen anymore and she needs to face reality. She looks washed up. She needs a stylist that will be honest with her and show her the way to be spontaneous, free and fresh and not be afraid to try new things.

1952 days ago

2cute4u

Another thing that Vanessa might want to consider if she wants to get more recognition for being a singer. Get voice lessons! A rabbit has more range than this girl. I was listening to some of her songs on you tube because I was currious as to what her voice sounds like ,and man, if the french think she is talented than they obviously have no idea what talent is. The only thing going for her is her band, which melodically, they sound really good. I'd listen to just the band play. For Vanessa, like her hair and overall look, she holds on to the teenager she once was. Like everything else, she doesn't know how to mature gracefully. She needs to get a voice coach to help her drop her voice from throat to diaphram and back up to head to create a broader range. And to do that properly, she needs to quit smoking becuase that has a lot to do with her not having any vocal range. Quiting smoking would help clear up her skin and help her look a lot younger too. But then again, maybe she just thinks she perfect they she is.

1951 days ago

lexie

May 22
Hey 2cute4u,
You are right on! The French tart needs to update her look. I don’t know why this woman looks so awful when she’s out in public. I don’t mean when she gets dressed up for an event, I mean everyday. She has to know someone might take her picture. She always looks like a hag. And that awful singing! It was OK when she was 12! But now she just sounds awful. I think she and the little Pirate live separate lives. He probably has his own “friend” just like she does.

1950 days ago

2cute4u

Do you think she might have self esteam issues? Because that my have something to do with her not fixing herself up when she goes into public. This could mean that she isn't happy with herself ,or she's not happy with the situation that she is in. She shows symptoms of depression. I don't know if anyone heard or saw the NRA Awards back in January, but she got a lot of flack for lip-syncing her performance. I saw it on you tube and she looked like she was sadated and not really into what she was doing. There has got to be something wrong there. Maybe she just isn't as happy as she makes out when she does interviews? Maybe her relationship with Johnny isn't as good as she claims? Maybe there really isn't a relationship at all, atleast not a very deep one. If you think about it, it's kinda sad. Two people in a relationship nonexistant trying to raise a family. No wonder they don't want to get married!

1949 days ago

lexie

May 24
Hey 2cute4u,
I didn’t see the NRA awards. I assume she didn’t win any awards! I think she does look a little depressed. The Pirate probably told her to go out make some of her own money and stop living off him all the time. That’s why she went on tour last year. She has been sponging off him since she got knocked up the first time. I think the reason why the little man won’t marry her is because he wants to keep all his money to himself. After all he owns the boat, homes and Island. I heard she’s part owner in the house in France. But he’s got the rest. Very smart pirate!

1948 days ago

2cute4u

Well, I'm not to sure he actually bought the vineyard for her. It's rumored that he gave it to her as a christmas gift because she had been working really hard on her last album, but I suspect that he was thinking of himself when he bought it. There is just something off about them as a couple. There is no real genuity in the way they present themselves as a couple. Everything seems scripted. If you look at their faces in photos together, there is no twinkle in their eyes. They just don't look happy. It does make you wonder if they do live separate lives, because he is never with her unless it is a big red carpet event, or an annual family vacation. The last family vacation must of not be a very nice one since he came back to Nice in a nasty mood. And it was a kind of nastiness that was building up for a while, so you know that was not a restful trip. But I guess if you had to take the "not so inlaws" on vacation with you, you'd be pissed off too.

1948 days ago

lexie

May 26,
Hey 2cute4u,
I think they are living separate lives. The reason they are never photographed together is because the dirty little Pirate likes to keep his career separate from hers. He mostly goes it alone to events. And she does too… Oh yeah, she has the hairdresser with her! The little Pirate is pretty crafty. He wants the tart out of his public life.

1946 days ago

2cute4u

Well, here is some food for thought. We all know that right after they first started dating they actually broke up due to the fact that really were not into eachother, but then she got pregnant and they remained broke up until after Lily Rose was born. Well it was a necessity then to be a couple because that baby was going to need both parents. I had read an article were JD stated basically he fell in love with his new baby girl, he didn't mention a thing about Vanessa. He's only in it for the kids. When he has said things in the past about his relationship with Vanessa, he was saying them for the benefit of his kids. Do you know why he has so much real estate? Because he has to be able to move around and live in different places because he actually gets anxiety attackes when he stays in one place for long periods of time. He has to keep moving. One of the reasons that JD gets into his dark moods because he knows that he is living a lie, he can't even look at himself in the mirror because he is too scared to see what may find in his own reflection. He himself is a poster child for manic depression. Well, mysery loves company I suppose.

1946 days ago

2cute4u

P.S that not wanting to look in the mirror thing has a lot to do with the way he dresses.

1946 days ago

lexie

May 27,
Hey 2cute4u. I didn’t know they had broken up while she was pregnant. That’s so dirt baggy! How do you know this? I will admit I don’t know a lot about the short man but what I do know.. I don’t like. Well it was sure nice of him to return to help raise his child! Well actually these two iffy parents have others to raise their children.
Actually he never mentions the French tart in interviews. You know other actors that are in love with their partners talk about them with praise. I guess the pirate sees nothing about her to praise. Dirt baggy pirate can’t look himself in the mirror because he’s getting too old to dress like a 20 something stuck in grunge. He needs to get on with it. He looked better when he was with kate!

1945 days ago

2cute4u

Hey Lexie
I think there are more psychological reasons as to why "our little pirate" won't look in the mirror. It has a lot to do with self esteem, guilt, and well fear. He has issues with himself which comes from his childhood and the fact that he never made it in a band. Playing the guitar is his first love. Our little pirate would rather be a musician like his friends (idols) Keith Richards and Eddie Van Halen. Must suck to play in a tookie band performing cover songs, but at least he gets to strum.

1945 days ago