Sandra Bullock: Two-Legged Bitch

4/10/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog lover Sandra Bullock took her two-legged chihuahua Ruby and three-legged pup Poppy for a hop along the beach on Thursday.

Sandra Bullock

The 44-year-old really goes out on a limb for her pets.

WHAT THE _____

What a great lady....GOOD FOR YOU SANDRA!! I don't like the TMZ headline...bad taste!! You guys need to change it !!

1930 days ago

katie

That is an awesome PR photo! It made me like her!!! Anyone who is good to dogs and who takes in dogs with special needs has to have a good side!

1930 days ago

say what

Yeah Sandra B. is AWESOME!! I love her so much for adopting these dogs that nobody wanted! the 2 legged lil one was born that way and she took that one in too I heard. SHE IS TRULY AMERICA'S SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!

1930 days ago

angie

Dam! Sandra and her hubby are cool as people! love that fact they give these dogs a home.

1930 days ago

lukebandit

hey ruby, hey poppy! you are so sweet! you have such a good mom that takes good care of you! God Bless you sandra for adopting special needs dogs instead of a show dog and high maintenence. they are plenty of them to go around. ruby looks just like my granddog bandit. how precious.

1930 days ago

Conspiracy Idiots

She's dangerous---but a good caretaker of animals. So guess she's only half bad. But still a miserable angry defiant missed the boat as a kid kind of person now.

Posted at 6:28PM on Apr 10th 2009 by Bob Malkani from india

====================================================================================
Dear bob d-bag malkani from india
What are you on about? Really?
You sound a tad uptight. Please sit down, cross your legs. Just let your head flop back and forward. Your neck is like a well cooked piece of asparagus. Now repeat after me
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Now doesn't that feel better?

1930 days ago

frig chris brown, frig him, loser

props to her, to take care of animals is a wonderful cause. I only hope that other people will take on pets that need homes and a chance at life

1930 days ago

M.

I was a bit disappointed to see that no one on your staff KNEW that Sandra Bullock has been caring for hard-core disable pets for years. It was also hurtful and disappointing to hear the jokes and laughter. Sandra Bullock is an incredibly kind woman in my book. Yes, animals too are born disfigured or worse! Thank the universe for people like Sandra.

1930 days ago

Skank

I love Sandra Bullock and this makes me love her all the more :)

1930 days ago

boogie

To #37 - Bob from India thought she was Sandra Bernhardt, not Sandra Bullock - he explained it in a previous post. Read it again.I hate Bernhardt too. She'd probably skin these dogs and wrap the fur around her neck. Now Sandra and her hubby are totally cool. I remember reading about her wanting to help these 2 dogs that couldn't find a good and caring home. Well, they did. Thanks TMZ - good job!

1930 days ago

Sherry

Adopting two special needs dog's not only shows that Sandra is a huge animal lover, but also shows that she has a huge heart. I wish there were alot more celebrities like her.

1930 days ago

Mashed and Dry in Canada

Am now a total fan! Thanks, TMZ :-)

1929 days ago

Jitesh Patel

SANDRA BUTTOCKS!! I MEAN BULLOCKS HEHHE WHERE DO I COME UP WITH THIS STUFF IM A GENIUS!!!

1929 days ago

barbarab

Her and her husband are wonderful people-------has anyone ever notice that handicaop animals compensate for any injury they have------we need more people like her and Jessie.

PETS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1929 days ago

Milf Lova

I think she is still totally a babe, and for my being 20 years her junior, I would still love to ..... any time!!
Look at that nice tight butt-tox

1929 days ago