Lindsay Lohan -- I Need a Mood Swing

4/12/2009 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has once again turned to chemicals --but this little diddy is harmless -- it's called Neuro Bliss, touted to "relax neural tissues, to enhance brain activity, focus and provide a sense of well-being."

media_removed_250.jpg

Sharona

I've seen "The Parent Trap" several times, as my niece went through a phase when this was her favorite movie. I remember thinking at the time that LL was a very talented young actress.

Sad ending to a promising career. As for the bottle she is carrying, it's probably full of vodka.

offtheproperty

Everytime i see her i have mood swings.

too sad

she needs new friends,
proper friends,
friends who will help her and not
give her all the vodka when her cup was empty,
how could anyone who did that consider themselves a friend.?
lame, lame,ame,,,,, all her circle sucks,
she needs a new life,
go somewhere fresh and start again .......
get out of hollywood ......
anywhere where she doesnt have to dirve, doesnt have to bump into old " friends" doesnt have to
go clubing or drink and drive , drug and drive etc .
why not stay indoors for a few nights at least ........

offtheproperty

uhh, #31...i actually think she looks her prettiest when she's all scrubbed clean and no make up at all, yeah.

nokia

Text Me Lilo

1985 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

South Park really messed up Stevie Nicks for me. They made fun of her singing, said it sounded like a lamb. baaaaa

I like Lindsay, I like freckles, I would definitely hit that.

I put down foolish things at 22, most people do. She will eventually. The only difference is her celebrity.

I bet she gets millions of googles. See we are talking about her now.

friend

Generally, I think Hollywood actors are overpaid spoiled sheep that couldn't break-out of paper bag on their own; however, I'm getting the feeling that this girl is teetering with sanity. I can't rip on her because it truly appears that she lacks any support system in her life to move forward. I hope she finds her identity

Dee

Why the fascination with trying to make one person miserable? She is carrying a health drink. Get over it. I think Lindsay Lohan is beautiful, talented actress. That is all i need to know.

k

#35 my post was in reply to "just saying" who said God loves lesbians but not the sex they have...... that's all I meant. LOL

Juliette

She needs a can to give her a sense of Well-being? She needs to clean up her act and start acting like a adult. The fact she thinks buying a can of something will make her life better shows how badly she needs a reality check.

Tan

You need vacation to relax yourself and to refresh your mind. I think BALI Island is the best place for you because is far away from paparazi and the peoples who make you stressful. Every problem will be over, so try to overcome evrything with the fresh mind. I have confident that you still have a bright future on your career. Please give one more chance for yourself to prove it that you can. You don't care what the peoples said about you, as long as you want to prove it to them that they all wrong. Good luck to you girl and May God always be with you. Love you.

HarveyLevin'sDickblood

That's one of those fake screw top deals. That's where she keeps her blooooowww.

Danielle

See this is why stars are so messed up the damn camaras watch their ever step,if i was a star i would be messed up to.

Anita

Ah, just go crazy Lidsay. America is waiting for the other shoe to drop.
And hopefully soon, or it will be a long hot boring summer. We need the entertainment!

Janny

To the poster named hideous,I agree with you but not only does she need new friends, she needs new parents. I really feel sorry for her,it seems she is just a cash cow for two losers that wants to live off her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments