Ryan Seacrest's GF -- So Foxy

4/13/2009 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Easter Bunny left Ryan Seacrest something extra special in his gift basket ... a Megan Fox-alike girlfriend.

media_removed_250.jpg
The 34-year-old celebrated the holiday by groping his gal pal in Paris yesterday.

He is risen!

Carrys F.

Is she the hired help, if you know what I mean???

tellyouwhatithink

I thought dude was gay.....wait....I sitll do!

mish_e_mish

That girl looks like ANTM cycle 8 winner Jaslene!

JR

And she was returned before 12 Noon on Monday or an overage fee would be added to the rental.

billyboyhere

He's got Eddy Murphy disease---likes his men to look like women---in his case, for the photographers to try and fool...in Murphys case, because he had daddy problems growing up. Thats why he cant be a good daddy now to his own.

Ryan is as Q as a 3 dollar bill...if that "girl" is from Germantown Wi, give me more info and I'll go ask around----I'm in New Berlin Wi right now for a couple days on business.

Gay Gay Gay

Seacrest, you're a pathetic closet case.

Sapphyre

This may be a shemale. Yeah, I said it!!!

DR SICK

"He is Risen". And you are offended by this since this site is run by a Jew? Too funny. Seacrest has to be the biggest closet case ever. Who cares about this douche bag anyway?

Crystal

So TMZ how much is Ryan Seacrest paying you guys to post pictures of him with "mysterious" women? He is going to end up like Clay Aiken on the cover of People "coming out" in a few years. Why delay the process?

Chris

"Uh oh, there are photographers over there. Quick, act like we're together!"

None of Ur Buziness

ryan seacrest is a man slut he is always with some hoochy mama bitch.

Gay Gay Gay

I suppose all the speculation about him and Cowell bumping ugs has driven him to this, but really, how headless does he think most people are?

omg!omg!

she needs to keep her hands OFF my man !
heifer get puched!
i love you little man !!

joel Mchale

annie

OH HE'S GAY ALRIGHT. DON'T LET PHOTOS FOOL YOU. THIS PHOTO REMINDS ME OF ALL THE KATIE-AND-TOM PHOTOS {BEFORE THEY WERE MARRIED, BECAUSE AFTERWARDS THEY STARTED ACTING FRIGID}. TOM CRUISE IS MOSTLY GAY I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY, AND MAYBE SLIGHTLY BI-SEXUAL {RATHER THAN TOTALLY GAY}.
BI-SEXUALS AND GAYS ARE FAMOUS IN HOLLYWOOD FOR GETTING "MARRIED" IN ORDER TO FOOL PEOPLE {ALTHOUGH THE FAKE MARRIAGES HAPPENED MORE OFTEN IN THE OLD DAYS}. FOR INSTANCE,ROCK HUDSON WAS GAY BUT IN HIS EARLY YEARS IT WAS KEPT SECRET AND HE EVEN HAD A FAKE MARRIAGE FOR A WHILE.

E

I don't know if he's gay or not, but this pic clearly looks posed. He is looking right at the photographer.

Nice try Ryan.