Halle Berry -- Out of This Third World

4/15/2009 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While still more gorgeous than 99.9% of the Earth's population, a sad and hungry looking Halle Berry roamed the slums of Beverly Hills with daughter Nahla on Tuesday.

0221_media_removed.jpg

Unfortunately, it takes the rest of us a lot more than 30 cents a day to look as good as Halle.

No word if Madonna has plans to adopt her.

Jolie54

No way Jose is she 99.9% the prettiest woman on this planet. Are you friggin kidding me? I look better than she does without makeup! She look like she seen a ghost. Not a good photo of her.

Sickofpaps!

TMZ, you are so ridiculous!! First of all that is not even Halle's daughter Nahla. DUH! Her baby is much lighter in skin tone. Secondly, this looks to be for a movie. You guys don't check stuff out before you post it?

MIKEY

My aunt is diabetic and I have seen that look on occasion and it is no laughing matter.

Rap sucks

Man why the hell does everyone thinks she's hotter than any other women even with make up she doesn't look hot. You compliment on her body but she is still not as good looking and look at her here...MAN!... Horrible like that homeless skank asking for change. Rosario dawson is much hotter.

ksuede

Geez, while she does look a bit tired, "third world" wasn't the exactly the first descriptor that came to my mind. Funny, that. Guess it must be the skin I'm in...

Tim

Jesus H. Christ! You guys are making light of this, but she looks awful! The "depths of despair" awful! I hope this is for a movie, cause the look on her face is just plain scary.

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

Wash that face woman, Ewwww.

jaye

99% of world population? You did the actual count? She looks like many other women without make up. She's is not stunning or gorgeous without make up. I've seen many pictures of her without make. You wouldn't look at her twice if you didn't know who she was. She is just average looking without makeup. So I guess it's the MAKEUP that's beautiful.

D.

Hey, this is the same look she had on her face when she hit the car and took off! Maybe she did it agian?!?!? This woman is SO full of herself and ignorant -- it's a known Hollywood fact. It doesn't matter how attractive or how many awards she won this gal has no morals. I feel bad for that poor child of hers because like all of the other men is Halle's life this "baby daddy" won't stay around.

just sayin

she's probably just having a bad day ppl but, she does looks like she did when she played in that movie losing isaiah

Veronica

37. She looks like something a Somali pirate found floating in the water...

LMAO!!!!

Riley

She looks hot as hell.

dAnNy

That is the funniest thing I've evver read. LMAO.

jerian

NO ONES IS PERFECT INCLUDING YOU ALL THAT HAVE YOUR LIL COMMENTS TO SAY WHO REALLY CARES WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS A HUMAN BEING.....THE MEDIA HYPES UP THESE STARS LIKE THERE GODS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE JUST LIKE U AND ME ....LAY OFFFFF AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT YA MUG WHEN YOUR FELLING DOWN...BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER....DOUCH BAGS.......

hmmm

83. thank you so much for the racist comments !!!!! we white people get bombarded every day with United Negro fund, BET and how great Obama is by every black person interviewed, its about time that black people got a taste of what it feels like to be constantly having something shoved down their throat and not having a voice , now we do with TMZ.

Posted at 3:53PM on Apr 15th 2009 by mike

-------------------------------

LOL! You don't HAVE to watch BET (I sure as h*ll dont and a lot of black people don't either), and the United Negro Fund is for poor minorities (I think..but why would they bombard you anyway, YOU'RE WHITE). Anyway, I see your point about how they might be considered racist in 2009, but don't expect TMZ to pacify you. This is the same site that posted 3+ articles on "Bo'bama the Presidential Pup"! LOL