'Britain's Got Talent' Lady Needs Support

4/16/2009 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Internet sensation Susan Boyle will probably get a record contract after wowing the world -- and Simon Cowell -- with her singing on "Britain's Got Talent" this week, but what she could really use is a brassiere.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 47-year-old got nippy outside her Scotland home.

Susan's natural talent is sure to bolster the music industry's sagging sales.

louann

Shame on you TMZ!!!!! Take it down now. This woman has had a very hard life. She doesn't deserve this! She has the voice of an angel and all you can do is make fun of her. Whats next? Making fun of burn victims? You SUCK.

Rip It Up

Harvey, shut your Homo-sniping trap. Your snide put down of this woman shows the gutter snipe that you are. TMZ sucks.

xcalibur

REGARDLESS OF HER SINGING VOICE SHE NEEDS AN XTREME MAKEOVER PRONTO! DEFINATELY NOT MARKETABLE AS IS. DAMN, CHIC LOOKS 70YRS OLD. IF THEY GIVE HER A CONTRACT IT WILL BE FOR DUBBING AND SINGING BEHIND THE SCENES. LAWWWWWD! NO ONE WILL PAY HUGE $$ TO SEE THAT THING ON STAGE. I'M SURE SHE KNOWS IT TOO. EVEN JUDGE AMANDA HOLDEN SAID AFTER SHE LANDS A RECORDING CONTRACT AND "PROVEN" HERSELF, WINS OVER AMERICA SHE NEEDS TO GLAM UP!!! SHE NEEDS FOTOSHOPPING BAD!!

xcalibur

HEY BITCH POSED FOR THE PIC WILLINGLY! DON'T BLAME THE MAILMAN. HMM.

guy rich

WHEN I SAW HER SING I WAS SHOCKED AND AMAZED...HOW BEUTIFUL HER VOICE TRULY IS.AT THE SAME TOKEN I LOOK AT MYSELF AND SOCIETY AND SEE HOW SCREWED UP WE HAVE BECOME.PEOPLE IN THE AUDIENCE IN MAKING FACES AND GESTURES WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE NO BETTER.I KNOW NOW SHES GOING TO GET A GREAT RECORD DEAL AND HAVE A NICE LIFE.A TRUE DIAMOND IN THE RUFF BUT WHO THE HELL CARES WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWN THE TUBE AND WE NEED A SMILE OR A LAUGH OR TWO.IM BILL O'REILLY GOD BLESS AMERICA! GO OUT AND BUY MY BOOK AND WATCH MY STUPID TV SHOW! THE FACTOR ITS ON NOW!

Jus D truth

Let's not be mean!! We all know this lady can sing. I watched the clip on youtube & each time I have gotten a tear in my eye! I have never heard ANYONE sing so beautiful!!! Remember our mothers all used to tell us REAL BEAUTY COMES FROM THE HEART.
SUSAN YOU LIVE YOUR DREAM!!!!

Kimi

This is sad. Picking on the woman, she's had a hard enough life. Leave her alone!

Insert comical name here

I'm guessing her spirit is beautiful and she certainly has a huge talent so who really cares what the outside shell looks like? Its what is inside that really matters. Also tmz is scraping the bottom of the barrel and implying that a woman is only as good as her sexual appeal. TMZ sucks in that regard. I'm guessing if this lady showed up stark naked and covered in warts people would show up to hear her sing regardless.

Typical American

Susan Boyle belongs on Broadway. And there's a long list of people who need a trip to the bra store: Let's begin with Jack Nicholson, he's looking pretty National Geographic these days. Just sayin.

Tim

Maybe if she knew you were going to be stalking her, she would have worn a bra.

PL

They're so weird over there in England. They judge their singers by their singing, not by their looks, sex appeal and datability. What are they thinking?

Bob Booie

Is this picture the second coming of Benny Hill?

Jane

Leave her alone you wortheless, useless beings.

Linda Mott

I'm an old maid too, but I wish I could sing like her. All she needs is a makeover and to lose a little weight. She has a beautiful soul. Good Luck to her.

Adrianna

She is amazing. I was pleasantly shocked by the voice that comes from her. I hope she gets a record contract, as her talent certainly deserves one.
What an amazing, and humble lady. Great sense of humor and so down-to-earth which is truly refreshing!!