Heidi & Spencer -- 'Til Death...

4/17/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So now we know why Heidi and Spencer went to the Bev Hills Courthouse on Wednesday. They said they didn't get a marriage license -- pants on fire.

media_removed.jpg
We've learned that's exactly what they did. It's under seal, but it's real. And they're getting hitched a week from Saturday.

All invited guests will receive 10 copies of Heidi's latest single ... this part we're guessing, but it's a safe bet.

See Also

dale lowery

those two are a couple of losers, i never heard of them
entill get me out of here, they are two morans who
are well suited for each other

1948 days ago

Babs

I will give you a whole dollar if you will stop publishing stories about these two morons.

Dixie

Why is that ugly bafoon and that dumb twit even news worthy?

Timmy

The antics of these two goofballs crack me up... LOL! Hate on 'em if you want to do it, but the truth is that every good circus needs at least two clowns in it. Pass the popcorn!

barf

thanks for posting stories about these two really important parts of society! otherwise i wouldnt know how to spend my time... this is what is called sarcasm...

honestly, there are so many people in this world that really CONTRIBUTE something. who talks about them? you guys at tmz have a cool way of earning money, for real!

Byteme

LOL @ Timmy

Clowns indeed !

/byteme me passes Timmy the popcorn

sunshine

PLEASE stop publishing these douche-bags. Especially Spencer. I heard from a good source that he was gay and Heidi was his BFF. They are totally faking it..

FLAKEY WHITE STUFF

Awesome!

Spencer is so cool...Heidi is so lucky to have him.

I'm puking

Dude, I don't care how lame she is or how douchey her boyfriend is, the chick is smoking hot! And any dude that says otherwise has to hand in their hetro-mancard.

JustForComment

May I add to the chorus of ---- WHO CARES! If you going to give a lot of attention to famewhores, could you make them good looking?

Kay

Why are these two grinning donkeys always in the news?

Megan

Wait...why are these two famous? Who gives a sh!t if they got married?

Beverley

I give them one year. It's all for publicity and attention. Anyone with a real brain wouldn't be marrying a guy who she caught out on a date with another woman. Heidi is an idiot.

cRYSTAL

HER MOTHER MUST BE PISSED...DOES HE HAVE A JOB??

dawn

Exactly bootyhooty which is why she could do SO MUCH BETTER than Spencer Pratt!!!! He is disgusting!!! I don't know what ever attracted her to him except maybe his car when she wasn't so popular back in the day? Ugh Heidi, please don't do it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments