Tyler Perry Presents

... An Alleged Stalker

4/18/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0417_tyler_ex_04-1A woman says she's a big Tyler Perry fan -- Perry begs to differ, calling her a dangerous stalker, and apparently the cops agree, cause she's been busted.

We've learned Dawne Wilson was arrested Wednesday outside Perry's production studios in Atlanta ... a place where she's been an unwelcome visitor many times before.

By showing up, Wilson violated a restraining order Perry had obtained. Our sources say Wilson has a "long history" of allegedly stalking Perry and he considers her "very dangerous."

Wilson was arrested for aggravated stalking, a felony.

She's currently in custody.

jimyzoe

Whats the point he's gay any way. Tyler is dating on ankhsingles for gay men.LOL

BigTimeHater

I'll smack all you biotches!

BigTimeHater

You rednecks are just mad because he is super-rich and all of you are in debt and will never, ever get out.

MayMae

I love Mr.T.Perry,he's an awsome Actor 4 sure,I really love it when he goes into his madea mode.Don't mess with nobodies madea,especially Tyler perry's ( Madea) Hallel-er

Sarah F

Helleur! People have just lost they damn minds is all. He did the right thing. Some people just don't know how to turn the following thing off when THEY are turned on. Tyler just gave a "B" a little help.

Shelly

I attended college with this girl. Crazy! I didn't know her well...only in passing. We had a few mutual friends. She has two sons that I remember...she had them young but came to class/campus (not sure if she was even enrolled..I didn't have any classes with her but she was on campus daily) every day. They must be almost adults now...I would think... I am not sure if she ever graduated. I would never have seen this coming. She does look different now in her police photo. Her eyes seem empty...she looks like she's led a tough life after college days....not the same girl. Something has definitely changed...but then again, I was never close enough to her to know if she has changed or not....I'm just going by what I see in her photo now when compared to the memory I have of her back then.

At first when you hear something like this you want to you are in shock, then you want to giggle...and then you want to call up all the old friends and say....'do you remember.....well, she was arrested for stalking Tyler Perry, can you believe it???" I thought of that and then elected not to. I was just saddened. I remember her being nice and I remember her two young sons...this really isn't funny....wow....She must really be going through something mentally....obviously. I'm sure friends will be talking about it soon...some will hear about it for certain. I just feel sorry for the girl and I hope her children are okay.

I don't blame Mr. Perry at all. People today....you just never know. What was he to do?? I'm glad you are okay Mr. Perry.

zero

actualy dont beleive evry thing the paper tells you. im friends with dawne wilsons kids( jay & Lance) and around he alot. she is not the person to do something without a reason. she is not a stalker at the least. she had reason and tyle just wanted someone to blame. if celeberties want to get famous quick the pretend something is wrong or do weird things. if its any one you should hate it should be the so called star of house of payne. :(

keita

I personally know dawne and i find it very hard to believe that she,s a stalker, she,s very intelligent and one of god,s favored people people you should not believe everything you hear, just because tyler is paid doesnt mean he isnt a liar.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4