Lisa Rinna's Body -- The G-Rated Edition

4/20/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just in case you missed her nude Playboy pictorial, 45-year-old Lisa Rinna broke out a tiny tiny red bikini and flexed her ridiculous physique in front of the kiddies...

media_removed.jpg
The kids couldn't look less interested -- but the guy in the background, he's impressed.

wasting time

ewwww

friend

Silicone Cowgirl... the great-fake!

artie help

she's a wonderful kid. we went out for marguaritas right after this,.

hahahaha!

looks like she has a penis!

SUN

Honestly, I know people will say this is jealousy, but she is not appelaing at all. He body looks to hard, if this makes sense. Kind of like Madonnas- no soft curves. She is thin and firm, but kind of manly and cold looking. her chin has a hole in the bottom from lipo on the neck area- yuck!! I give her credit for trying to stay in shape, women need to let nature run its course in some areas.

Umm

Where is her waist? Yuk. And what are those globes stuck on her upper body? I'd rather be me.

Da Hood Gone Wild

she is in great shape but she still is not "sexy". She probably looks better in sexy clothes rather than a bikini... dahoodgonewild.com

Zoya

Ok I work out because I want to look fit but I would never want to look like that! Her body looks hard it just deosnt look feminine. Theres something to be said abt a woman having a certain level of softness in certain areas of her body.

justsaying

I got my playboy magazine on saturdy. She has a bush. Actually, playboy did a fantastic job photoshopping the photos. Her lips aren't too puffy and they managed to make her body look softer, unlike the pictures seen here. And her breasts are really firm......as if she's had implants done....although I'm not sure. Anyway, she looks doable in the photos.

jumpoverme

She looks lipoed. Luv it!!!

Spandex never looked better

I agree with those who said her body is hard. She does not have womanly curves. I am not a man, but if I was I'd want someone a little softer. I think Valerie Bertinelli has a nice soft-looking body. That's what a real woman should look like.

Jackie

too bad her body looks so much better than her face.

really now

Wheres her waist ? She even said herself that she is a work out addict . It shows. I am all for working out and a good diet , but I think some people go too extreme with it . They need to eat a cookie and and just enjoy life sometimes as well . Madonna is another example of going too extreme with her body , She use to be so pretty as well once upon a time . Also way too much plastic surgery ! That's my two cents.

Aquanet

She-male.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

All I have to say is HGH!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments