Tori Spelling

I've Always Been

a Beanpole!

4/20/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

To all the haters who say she's got an eating disorder, Tori Spelling has one thing to say: She's been at the same weight since she was 16 ... well, except when she was knocked up.

Tori Spelling: Click to watch

stitchwanted

A very bad example of this husband stealer,being so skinny is a good thing what example are you trying to set Tori: that being a beanpole is good I don't think so this is very bad for your health: what do you think that you are telling your fans:
Bad example, husband stealer, don't give any advice out and stop stealing husbands:

Karen

That's pretty true... she did have a little boy's body when she started 90210 until she got that boob job.

Kay

Huh???

justsayin

If she got her saggy boobs fixed that sick hole in her chest wouldn't be there and we could move to someting even less important.

bisnis internet

She is very thin...

SUN

She may be at the same weight as she was at 16, but she is now a woman who had 2-children. Her body looks horrible, she is too skinny and has a huge dent in her chest. Her arms look like twigs with skin on them, and the fact that she has her neck covered, only leads you to imagine whats under there.

le singe

she doesn't have an eating disorder its a cocaine disorder....

anonymous

Sick of hearing about her. She need to learn how to grow up. She sure does look awful thin and sick. She doesn't look healthy.

Zoya

I will say this pregnancy affects everyone differently some women get really skinny because their body changes hormonly after giving birth. Some women cant get the baby weight off no matter what they do. However I remember Tori when she was younger in her teens and she never looked this skinny

EZ

whats with the hole in her chest? she looks disgustingly thin

Jennifer

So you have been eating too little since you were 16? Don't you know being too thin makes you look older and unattractive? Has she ever checked her BMI. I bets its under the healthy min of 18.5

dvcgurl@yahoo.com

she has always been skinny i never saw her fat just when she was preganant

JENSPAL

Oh leave her alone folks. She has body image problems just like the rest of us. I think she's fine just the way she is. I just finished reading both of her books this weekend (we took a short trip with the kiddos, they swam while I read LOL). After reading both books, I must say my impressions of her were 100% wrong. I can relate to her on so many levels, including her doll collection that creeped her out. I made the mistake of forcing my Elmo obsession onto my kids....picture over 200 pairs of googly Elmo eyes staring at you from their shelf every night. After reading her books, I took all of the Elmo's down and my kids cheered. So Miss Tori, thanks for a little insight into the damage I was causing my kids by shoving my Elmo obsession down their throats. I will admit shamelessly that Elmo is MY favorite muppet, not my kids and I will no longer "buy" them for my kids as gifts. Love ya Tori!

gayle

Someone needs to throw that chick a hamburger!!!

Dan

who gives a sh*t about this non-celebrity7? Eat, don't eat, it makes no difference... just die so we don't have to see your stupid televised crap...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments