Chris Reeve's Son on Madge -- Accidents Happen

4/21/2009 12:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there's anyone who knows the dangers of horse riding, it's Christopher Reeve's son Matthew -- and this morning in DC he reminded everyone that even the most accomplished riders, like his father, can have accidents.

Matthew Reeve: Click to watch

Bex

I always wondered what happened to Chris and Dana's kids....

xcalibur

HE HAS AN ENGLISH ACCENT? THOUGHT CHRIS AND DANA WERE BORN IN USA??

JennyO

Has anyone heard about all the Olympic horses randomly dying in Wellington? Go to Palm Beach Equestrian, crazy.

Razorback

Posted at 11:51AM on Apr 21st 2009 by 3 hot chics & 1 pimpin gangsta

I thought so too... I'm about to google the info. I saw the daughter on GMA this morning and I also noticed the accent in her too.

n.

These kids are from a previous relationship & were born in London. Chris & Dana only had one boy.

Andrea

Found this in article about Matthew, it explains why they have accents.

Reeve's mother is Gae Exton, a British mental health counselor with whom his father had two children. He and his sister grew up in England and maintained dual citizenship, often hopping back and forth across the Atlantic after their parents split up. Alexandra, a Yale University graduate, married her longtime boyfriend and former Yale classmate yesterday.

Kathy

Wow! He looks so much like his Dad!

He's really handsome. Is he an actor? If not, he should be.

I miss seeing his Dad and Dana on tv and can't bear to watch Superman anymore.

He's so right. Accidents can happen in the blink of an eye and happen to anyone. Just look at his Dad and then at Natasha Richardson.

I'm glad Madonna's okay.

I remember back in the day when Chris had just been cast as Superman & he did lots of interviews. He was living with Ms Exton then and the kids were little. I knew that she was from Britain and the kids lived with her. Wasn' t sure if they grew up there or here in the US with Christopher and Dana. Then I saw the daughter on Larry King last year I think it was doing an interview I think about Chris & Dana's Foundation if I'm not mistaken. She had an English accent and she's gorgeous too just like her brother.

What about Chris and Dana's son? Anyone know how he's doing? I felt so sorry for him because he lost his dad and mom within such a short time of each other. I hope he's doing well too.

Christopher and Dana were both so courageous and strong. I admired both of them so much and really admired Dana for her devotion, her love and dedication to Christopher. A lot of "Hollywood" wives (and regular wives out here) would have left their husband (or wife if situation is reversed) if something horrible like that happened & they were no longer able to walk etc.

That's a horrible reality but it often happens. Not Dana. She still glowed with the same love and even more devotion to Chris and I admired both of them for their tireless work to help others despite their own trials and pain.

They are sorely missed by all of us. I can't imagine how much the three children miss them.

My best to all three children. God bless them with health and happiness.

There will never be another "Superman" or actor with such beautiful eyes and smile as Christopher Reeve.
R.I.P. Chris and Dana

Lucy

wow, how entirely tasteless!!

Frank

his father was a big dumb tool

JR

Madonna's stinkin' old whore crotch upset the poor horse! Horses are sensitive creatures and it was traumatic for the poor horsey to have an old skank's snatch sitting on him. I hope the horse has recovered from the horrible experience.

pnut

CJ....your post had me laughing! Good one!!

Crabby

Shame on you to have to ask a respected actor's surviving son about some wrinkled ho who fell off a horse.

SERIOUSLY!!!

I just wondered how long it was going to take the 'pap birds of prey' to ask that highly PREDICTABLE question...longer than I suspected! Soooo ... either Matthew Reeves was in hiding (in anticipation of the highly PREDICTABLE question) or the paps have lost there keen sense of smelling for easy prey, er ... I mean 'questions'.

Jake

#6 Andrea.....get your fact straight my dear, I know her and she married Garren last fall...moron.

elocin277