« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

L.A. Laker Re: RiRi -- Not Hittin' It

4/21/2009 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lakers center Andrew Bynum reportedly took Rihanna out on her first date since Chris Brown last weekend -- but that ain't how he's telling the story....

And yes, Bynum's car is painted in Lakers purple and gold.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

steve

what ever happened too that playboy chick that was on andrew's shoulders in that one pic? playboy chick or riri if he's seeing riri it's a down grade when he could be dating a playboy model

1909 days ago

Fred

The top ten list of smelliest celebrities:

1. Brad Pitt
2. Russell Crowe
3. Hayden Christensen
4. David Bowie
5. Courtney Cox
6. Robin Williams
7. Christina Aguilera
8. Cameron Diaz
9. Metallica
10. Bob Dylan

Not only is there not one single black person on the list, some of these people are your so-called sex-symbols.
The people who make those "Truth" cigarette PSA's should start making some ads to address all the ignorant misguided racists out there.

1909 days ago

Black Power

To look in the mirror- who made up this list, you or TMZ? Such a wide variety of white people you chose here. Maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass things would smell better.

GX

Just me, but I thought paps knew how to speak English. What gives?

HATE50

USCIS DOT GOV DUDE. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!! MF GET USE TO IT......... I DARE YOU TO SHOW YOUR FACE SAYING THAT, I BET YOU WON'T P****B****. SO SICK OF RACIST MF'S OUT THERE. GET USE IT SUCKAAS... AND HELL YEAH GOOO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

i agree white people are very deranged and they are more likely to be video hoes ...

Angel

Whats the reason for all the race talk?

Anyway, this guy is physiclly lame compared to CB. He is too tall and clumpsy looking, not a nice smile or face and he probably would be gettin many more texts than CB. She cant be beating him up everytime he get a text from some heffer. Besides, with her jealousy and controlling ways, she would go crazy tryint to keep an eye on him with all the groupies. She cant handle a pro athlete at all.

tanya

WHITE MEN DON'T BEAT YOUR ASS, THEY JUST GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND KILL YOU. SOME PEOPLE ARE SO NIEVE.

Cassie

Ya' ll are a racist on here so i wiill nolonger be coming to this website..

slim

i love rihanna.No woman deserves what she went threw.Chris brown deserves a beat down.dat likle idiat boy!Rihanna to the world!!!!!!!!

h20

I'm white with a little Native American thrown in. I have dated white guys and black guys. The only thing I can say is none of the black men laid a hand on me and one of the white men nearly beat me to death. Just sayin'.

#25-Snapped rocks! And you're right, most of them are white.

h20

To stay on topic though, I agree with the poster who said no one really cares anymore. Perhaps she should go back to Barbados and stay there.

the truth

Every time I read a story from this site all the posts turn into something racist. I just want to see some gossip. Chris Brown and Rhianna's race have nothing to do the violence in their relationship (proven by the sandlot guy story). It can happen to anyone of any color, age, gender. Like I said before TMZ STAFF I lose faith in humanity a little more each time i read some of these posts. As a young woman just learning a lot about society i am shocked. Go back and read every post! It always turns into battle of the races... Sometimes it is TMZ trying to get readers riled up other times it is ignorant people who just like to put others down, Either way we need to embrace each other and stop hating!!! That goes for every race...

LAKER D 210

i would like to see chris brown try and step to this cat!?!

1908 days ago

The world is still messed up

TMZ needs to monitor their website. I stopped coming to this website for a while because everything turns into racism. It could be a topic about the cutest puppies and if one happens to be black and the other white, trust me the majority of responses will be about racism. Grow up people; prejudice and racism is so boring. Now back to the topic, Andrew Bynum should be focusing on winning the NBA championship.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments