JT and Jessica:

Game On

4/22/2009 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who can watch the Lakers game when Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are sitting courtside and sucking face?!

JT and Jessica Biel

The young lovers smooched and horsed around at Staples Center in L.A. on Tuesday.

Get a luxury box!

Michael Madsen

MONO!

Michael Madsen

obviously onthe kiss-cam at Staples... please... let's get some real stories

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

Hey in the backround it's that Lou Diamond Phillips look-a-like thats a news reporter!!!!

I recognized him quick!!!!!! I forgot his name though!!!!! LOL

Jake

Eww, such an odd looking couple....she looks much more mature then him, he looks like a boy bander, oh wait he is one.

Black Power

That is from when they were on the kiss me cam at the Laker game. It's nice to see that they were having fun, yet TMZ makes it seem like they were sitting there all night kissing. Get it together tmz kids. This aint no big deal.

Zoya

It was all for show..No sincerity... They just did it because they were being shown on that stupid live video they do at those games.

sasseeyy

looks like both of them need a damn shower ewwww

pat

My husband would be saying, get away from me I'm watching the game. Marriage is wonderful isn't it.

Fyuk Yiu

The first Pic she was koo,then in the 2nd Pic she realizes that this schmuck had his mouth on Britney's Fuzzy too!!! How did it taste? You can't tell me J.T is'nt a Freak. MINTY FRESH!
866K

Kay

Can't imagine kissing those inflated lips. Ugh.

Skank

Jessica is WAYYYYY too cute for this little DORK! I'd NEVER date anyone that looked like him! He's the kid that would be in the back of the classroom that eveyrone picked on........peeing his pants!!!!

John

heck, can you blame the guy, I would be all over that if I was him

Isabella

Another disgusting display of what celebs do on their days off. Eww! But then again...it makes you wonder why we never saw JT ever straddling Britney in public.After all...she was "not that innocent". Congrats to Jessica Biel for getting Britney's leftovers! =)

Isabella

What's with those stupid glasses? Is someone's eyesight going BYE BYE BYE?

1905 days ago

things that make ya go hmmm.

He always looks like he needs to shave and her face and hair always look greasy....They are both semi attractive super rich stars - I'm assuming she can afford some Pantene and he can afford a Bic.....no??? P.S. nobody really wants to see this do they....good for filler though. He's got a good voice....she is nothing special....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments