'Sopranos' Star Calls In a Hit Over Miss Cali

4/22/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who played Johnny Sack is so pissed off about the Miss California controversy -- he called in to the TMZ tipline to unload!

Johnny Sack - Play audio

According to our first celebrity voicemail, Vince Curatola is furious with certain people (blogger Perez Hilton, in particular) for bashing Miss California Carrie Prejean after she voiced her opinion on gay marriage -- calling the attacks "disgusting."

Curatola even issued Perez a challenge -- "I wish he'd come after me that way."

annie

#14 a panel of judges do not represent america the psycho new her background and knew how she would answer he was going to try and make a fool out of anyone who believed marriage was a man and woman thing. Freedom of speech is on it's way out just like the rest of our rights. TEA PARTY TIME

reality check

I am really sick of gay people saying the majority of people agree with them because I don't believe that is true. They say that trying to bully people.

Janet

Reality Check - feel the same way about all minorities who get treated like second class citizens in this country? Just can't say things like this about blacks anymore, can you?

reality check

tina, I'm not sure what you are taling about. Gay people are trying to make themselves minorities instead of the freeks of nature that they are. did you see the news tonight? White firefighters and suing for reverse discrimination because the black guys failed a test to be promoted so it was just thrown out. MEANWHILE, the white guy studed and bought special tapes to learn the info and was denied because he was white.

Janet

Mannfred?!

Sue

I too am boycotting Perez. I'm perfectly OK with gay marriage, however I think it's disgusting the way he's reacting to Miss California's answer. He really is just an ugly, fat, bratty attention whore. Hopefully, his 15 minutes will be up soon!

Insight

Im so happy that someone is standing up for her! What has this society come to when we can't voice our opinion about homosexuality? We AMERICANS fought for our freedom of speech but as soon as this "Gay scene" thing popped up, if we so happen to have different views, like Miss Cali, we get bashed and hated on! Straight ppl who truly believe what Miss Cali thinks have to conform and subpress our beliefs b/c of ppl like Hilton and even other straight ppl! I say I will continue to stand for my right to freedom of speech and if I have to I will die for my rights!

Bob

Too bad it wasn't a real life "Sopranos", Perez would be in the East River with concrete slippers by now!

ChristinaZ

I give her props for saying what she said. It’s hard to stand up for yourself and your beliefs these days. Everyone is so obsessed with being politically correct or making sure nobody's feelings are hurt. I’m sorry - I think she should have won for being herself and not worried about the “correct” answer. I think the judges are the ones who coped out by not picking the controversial contestant.

Janet

That's right Reality Check. And do you know why? Because blacks got tired of being treated as second class citizens and fought back regardless of persecution. And just in case you aren't aware of it, whites are quickly becoming the minority in this country as far as race goes. So if there's any justice you haters will soon enough find out what it feels like. Seriously, why do straights find this gay marriage thing so damn threatening?

Liz

It just goes to show that you can't give any respect to the gays or the blacks because you give them an inch and they want to take a mile. When they act this way it just creates a bigger wedge between us and it will eventually backfire in their faces. This country was founded on christianity and by us acknowledging these type behaviors they are now trying to take over and deminish God and the american values. There is definitely an attack on christians and the conservative community so we need to speak up the same way Miss California did.

Janet

Spiffy, they ain't no room for Jesus freaks on TMZ baybee!

Kirchmann

Perez Hilton is a complete douche bag. He wouldn't tell any of the other judges what his question would be...only the producers, because he wanted to make her look bad. He knew what her past was and what college she attends, that is why he asked HER that question.
This is called America where we have the first amendment- which includes freedom of speech, which thousands of people have fought and died for.
She should not have been marked down for her "opinion". I believe everyone has the right to live their lives the way they choose to.
I think the main thing that people who do not agree with gay marriage is the word "marriage"
Marriage is defined as: a legally recognized relationship, established by a civil or religious ceremony, between two people who intend to live together as sexual and domestic partners. According to the bible marriage is between a man and a woman....
I think that if the word "marriage" was not used to describe the union between and man and a man or a woman and a woman, a lot of issues would be resolved and more people in CA would be more likely to approve gay - unions, or as i read in someone else's post "union of love".

Liz

88. Spiffy, they ain't no room for Jesus freaks on TMZ baybee!

Posted at 7:50PM on Apr 22nd 2009 by Jackie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And just what are you going to do about it? Nothing of course, except post your ugly garbage.

Mik

The way things are going you would think the Hollywood Liberal/Gay Mafia was running America.