Yeah-Yeah -- An Eye for an Eye?

4/24/2009 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marty YorkIt may not be a defense to criminal battery, but at least the dude who played Yeah-Yeah in "The Sandlot" is telling cops a story that's consistent with his injuries.

Marty York tells us, yeah, he backhanded his GF, but only after she attacked him in his car during an argument. Now we have York's mugshot that seems to back up his story -- that she hit him.

Is that a defense to striking the girl? It may be up to a jury.

P.S. -- They're back together.

dddjjj333

I still don't think he was justified!! All he should've done is held her back from hitting him again, just restrained him and then called the cops to have her arrested. It's OBVIOUS that the guy can always do more damage than the girl and this guy looks pretty big!! The fact of the matter is that nobody should be hitting nobody, but if he had hit her first I really doubt she could've restrained him, so she probably would've had to hit him back to try and stop him or run away. But him hitting her back didn't help anything and now they're both in trouble!!

Misspotential007

C you said that like a true wife beater and if ur a girl you are they type that will let a man beat you and say no no it was my fault are u crazy??? Anyways nobody cares about yeah yeah i didnt even know which kid he was just remembered there was one kd that said yeah yeah th4e only cute kid was the spansh on but again I was like 12 when i saw that movie so it doesnt even matter tmz...go stalk some i care about like someone from the goonies that isnt cory.

Per

Let's see a picture of her. I bet his injuries look worse than hers.

azh01e

Hey #1, you noticed them, what does that say about you?

cool chic

THIS IS THE SAME EXACT SITUATION AS CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA.......ISNT IT IRONIC?.........DONT CHA THINK?

Karen Ann

If she struck first and he seems like she hit him hard enough to give him a black eye, I would say yeah, he's justified.

BTW, love your eyebrows Yeah-Yeah!

Dallas

Those eyebrows are fierce!!!

cool chic

AND JUST LIKE CHRIS BROWN & RIHANNA THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER.......I THINK THATS GREAT THAT AT LEAST THESE WOMEN REALIZE THEY WERE WRONG TO HIT A MAN AND DESERVED WTF THEY GOT..........ALL WOMEN NEED TO REALIZE JUST BECAUSE MEN ARENT SUPPOSE TO HIT WOMEN, THAT DOES NOT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO HIT MEN.........ANYONE WHO GETS BEAT ON SHOULD HIT BACK NO MATTER WHAT GENDER THEY ARE.........COME ON PEOPLE..............GET REAL

something smells

LOOK AT HIS EYEBROWS. HE REALLY PLUCKS

Kate

I agree with #17. If he was driving, then how did she manage to hit him in the left eye?

HAHAHAHA

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT THAT IS IS NOT OKAY TO HIT ANYONE, DID'NT JESUS SAY TURN THE OTHER CHEEK....HE SHOULD HAVE PULLED OVER AND MADE A CITIZENS ARREST AND STOOD THERE UNTIL THE COPS CAME..THAT I WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME DRUGS AND ALCOHOL WERE INVOLVED WITH THIS ONE AND THE DUDE DID'NT THINK AND HIT A WOMAN......NEVER NEEDED TO BACKHAND HER. TO ME I TEACH MY CHILDREN IT IS NOT OKAY TO HIT ANYONE.... HE WAS STUP[ID........BOTH SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH DOMESTIC ABUSE!

Mike B

Test this dude for steroids. He will fail.

mommaof4

HE LOOKS GAY.....WHY DO MEN WAX THIER EYEBROWS? PLUCKING AND TRIMMING WILD HAIRS WILL DO.

Lori

Yeah- Yeah, those eyebrows are a no-no.

He should've backhanded whoever did that to him.

somo