Aiken

I've Got a Claby on Board

4/27/2009 5:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clay Aiken took his artificial insemination creation -- aka the Claby -- out for lunch yesterday with Tyra Banks at the Beverly Hilton in L.A.

Clay Aiken : click to view!

Still no word if Clay's trying to rent a womb at the Tyra hotel.

Dan

What a darling little boy. Clay Aiken is so lucky to have a family to love and take care of. I see nothing in these pictures but a proud papa and a happy baby having lunch with a good friend.

2008 days ago

Trish

Awww, Clay looks like a proud daddy!!

2008 days ago

smith916

AWWWWWW What a beautiful child! Nice to see a Clay and his son enjoying lunch with his good friend Tyra and her Mom.

2008 days ago

Janet

Beautiful photo! Really shows how much Clay is in love with his son. I think he's an excellent Father.

2008 days ago

Alex

He never even mentions his son when he writes those inane blogs to his cult followers. With his career in the toilet, he's bringing out the baby again, as a publicity stunt. I feel so sorry for that child. Aiken used the baby for publicity and as a shield when he came out of his glass closet last September, and now here's the baby again, being used by Aiken, just as his fans are.

2008 days ago

JN Swanson

Whoah, when did Clay Aiken's baby get so big?? Wasn't he just born like a few months ago?? Time flies!! From everything I've ever heard about Clay, he is a great guy, it's nice he has been able to start a family. I'm happy for him. And he sure looks happy too!!

2008 days ago

Braindamaged2too

Wow,
And please tell me dear "Claymates" why we should care??? While I wish every child nothing but love and happiness but this bambino will have issues when puberty hits. This photo "op" just re-enforces my belief that Klay Ache-in is nothing more than a media whore. Old Klay trying to extend his fifteen minutes of shame.............and using his "son" as a prop to get his photo and thereforth himself back on the celebrity radar screen. I can't wait for the inevitable People magazine "exclusive" (w/ cover shot) when Klay finally opens his closet door and pimps out his latest "boyfriend" as they proclaim their passion to have kids and "a normal life." Yeah baby......cut me a slice of that cake.

2008 days ago

cyndy

What a great picture of a proud daddy, Clay Aiken, and his adorable son Parker.

2008 days ago

cyndy

Great to see Mr. Aiken out and about with his cute little boy. Wow, life has sure been good to him.

2008 days ago

Laughing hysterically

This pic made me smile, Clay looks very happy.

2008 days ago

owlbear

the temptation of uniforms-"Uniformmate.com"-bring together single members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police Force, and Firefighters, as well as civilians, veterans for friendship, love, romance, marriage and even more.

2008 days ago

Maddy

Aiken would be the last person who would use his son for publicity. He has managed to keep Parker out of the limelight for almost 9 months. From all reports, Clay is a superb father. Cute baby.

2007 days ago

Melissa

Awwwww.....so cute! TMZ, this baby is NOT a rent a womb baby. This baby has a mommy and a daddy who love him and who are raising him together. So, guys get your facts straight. AND TMZ, next time get a shot of the baby's face, I love his little feetsies, but I want to see his face. "kay?

2007 days ago

Wow

All I could see was the back of the baby's head and Tyra ignoring everyone while texting.

2007 days ago

Jan

Wonderful to see them out and about!

2007 days ago