« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA's Derek Fisher -- I'm Being Stalked

4/27/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Derek FisherNBA star Derek Fisher, a point guard for the Los Angeles Lakers, got a judge to issue an order of protection against a woman who's been harassing him and his family for a long time -- and the danger is escalating.

We've learned the woman is a stranger who may have mental issues. She claims to be in an ongoing relationship with him for years. She started showing up at his home, scaring his wife and kids.

She changed her last name to Fisher ... Her first name is Symone.

Derek Fisher is playing tonight in the playoff game against Utah.

Fisher says Symone has been harassing him for years. They have no relationship of any kind. She believes they are either married, or parenting children together -- she's claimed both. She has said she felt God wanted them to be married.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department -- Major Crimes Unit -- is investigating the matter and recommended that Fisher get a restraining order. The Sheriff filed a declaration with the court, claiming her threats were escalating and a matter of concern.

On her MySpace page, Symone calls herself "The REAL Mrs. Fisher." The court papers include love letters she sent him. "If I give your sexy ass my new # r u going to call me or will u send the po po after me? Meanie." And another: "Yes, I do want to have your babies - the ones you keep showing me. Our beautiful sons. Place them in my womb now."

In Derek's declaration, he says Symone "has repeatedly expressed anger and hostility towards me and my family." He adds, "Given this harassing and stalking behavior, I believe that any sort of further escalation at this point would put me and my family in danger."

myspaceAccording to a declaration from Fisher's security guy, Symone "began sending unsolicited and unwanted packages of compact discs of love songs to Mr. Fisher at the [Lakers] practice facility."

This has been going on for a long time -- We found that Derek applied for a restraining order against Symone back in 2005 but it was dismissed because he didn't follow through in court.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hi

Probably is alcoholic wife. AKA Marshall Faulk's baby mama

1972 days ago

KIKO

WHO KNOWS,THIS COULD B KARMA COMING BACK ON HIM>>>CAUSE U KNOW

1972 days ago

OhWell

Another Nut On The Loose

1972 days ago

hmmm..

OMG I checked out that page and it is creepy. I'd get a restraining order too!

1972 days ago

Disgusting

The courts bend over backwards to help celebs with stalkers, but don't help non-celebs.

1972 days ago

J

Nice TMZ you jsut Busted her Friend Request LMAO

1972 days ago

Disturbed

For the love of God, ENOUGH WITH ATHLETES!!!! You need to change the name of your website to "ATHLETES, POLITICIANS, OLD PEOPLE, AND D-LISTERS"

1972 days ago

joe the dic giver

im sure its all bs on his end. the "King of Flop" in the nba, derek fisher, is trying to move the spotlight from his crappy playing so people can feel sorry for him. boohooohooo, all for nothing flop master, King James is going to whipe the floor with your face!!!!!

1972 days ago

ms brown

y didnt he show up in court in 05 when he had a chance 2 put an end 2 it...........right, she aint trippen for nothing, she's pissed she got dumped! he knows her I am sure!

1972 days ago

Kenneth

Every day....every single day.

1972 days ago

duDe

set her up with Mike Tyson

1972 days ago

B.D

HHHHMMMM, NA I DON'T THIK SHE'S JUST A TRIPPER !! I BET YOU HE HOOKED UP WITH HER AT SOME POINT

AND NOW HE'S FREAKING OUT CAUSE SHE'S A CRAZY ASS BITCH !! IT'S CALLED " KARMA " FISHER, NOT

STALKER !! I ALSO CHECKED OUT HER MYSPACE. SHE IS CREEPY.....

YOU PLAY, YOU PAY !!!!!!!!!!

1971 days ago

Terri

Hmm, fishy, he had the chance to do something about her in 2005 and didn't and now it's 4 years later, I doubt he's telling the truth. I have no intention of going and checking out her myspace....and I'm sure God has not told you anything whacko. Both of you need help!

1971 days ago

Mr. Angelino

She looks good from what I can see from her my space page. And after a sh*t load of Scotch on the rocks she will look even better! I am going thru a divorce so I would be happy to deposit some of my infamous racial slurs into her beautiful garden! Amen! Also, I am a huge Laker fan but I have a message for Dereck "Don't be a wuss attack the Puss"

1971 days ago

steve

she has been harassing him for years and now he decides too too press charges why now all of a sudden ? he must like it and derek fisher sucks

1971 days ago