Julia Roberts

Pretty Woman,

Pretty Dirty Mouth!

4/28/2009 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts honored Tom Hanks at a Film Society of Lincoln Center event last night -- with a series of four-letter words you don't expect to hear from "America's sweetheart."

In the video, obtained by PopEater.com, Julia gets pretty damn raw -- in the Eddie Murphy sense of the word -- and she's almost as funny. Almost.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

Mariah

She's just so classy words fail me. I wish words would fail her sometimes. I'll never forget her claiming "I love my job!" when handing the Oscar statuette to Denzel Washington. Made me want to puke. Not because Denzel won (waaay overdue) but her blatant favoritism and insensitivity to the other candidates. I know it seems paltry but it is just a lack of upbringing and thinking everyone cares what she thinks. The arrogance is appalling. I won't even go into her treatment of the ex Mrs. Moder.

Mariah

I can understand she was attempting to be funny--and it would have been--if the event had been a ROAST of Tom Hanks.
I would think as a performer she would understand her venue: this was the Lincoln Center and an AWARD ceremony, not a roast at a comedy club.

sara

She's no sweetheart, people on the set of Pretty Woman talked about what a bitch she was. Never nice and a total joke that she was ever "America's Sweetheart".

jaye

If you ever thought she was a lady, you haven't heard her cursing the paparazzi.

J.R.-HATER

SHE IS SUCH A LOSER!!! SHE HAS NEVER BEEN A SWEETHEART, BUT ALWAYS BEEN AMERICA'S #1 B*TCH!!

Grammar nazi

Nasty, horrible husband stealer.

Why the hell are they laughing... America's sweetheart saying "f***" this and that. Oh, shocking, ha ha ha. That was lame. I can't stand this ho. She can fart and people will gasp and say, "LOL how precious!" Sad.

xcalibur

#1 JULIA ROBERTS WAS IN A MOVIE CALLED AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS IN 2001.

Reynaldo

Very surprising that this comes from Julia Roberts-but goes to show that you never know. When this kind of filth comes out of somone's mouth repeatedly, they go from classy to trashy. Very unbecoming of such a pretty woman! Very disappointed in her. Not sure if this vulgar language is the real her, or if she were doing it to be "popular". Either way, she should be very ashamed of herself. Whatever happened to the real classy women of Hollywood???

Rachael

That was adorable and funny. TMZ you're just bitter.

justmyimagination

Don't celebrities ever get tired of telling each other how great they are? How many award shows, magazine covers and interviews, roasts, talk show interviews, etc....can one partake in without looking in the mirror and saying....hey, I'm a narcissistic f*%k! Maybe I should go away for awhile and give everyone a break from looking at my mug!

ndm

Not only is she foul mouthed, she also stole another woman's husband! Why do people like this horse mouthed female? Her acting range can fit in a thimble so it can't be that.

antbabs

Not sure what was more annoying.....how many times she dropped the f-bomb or how many repeated times she said she loved Tom. Well whatever. She cleans up well though. Usually in every magazine she is in, she looks like an old hag and hasn't seen the right side of a hairbrush in a week.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is a time and place to be your "true" self. I cuss like a drunkin sailor when I'm with close friends, but I really watch this mouth of mine when I'm out and about. I think Julia Roberts could have expressed her feelings about Mr. Hanks without dropping the "f" word. This wasn't a roast Tom Hanks thing either. I like her, but this was really NOT funny and she , IMO, made an ass out of herself.

Just sayin..........

cr

Ever notice when she has a movie coming out she likes the poppers and talks smack.......... then after all the BS she goes down. She slithers under the rock where she came from.......

Rough Daddy

Now that was funny, I bet Tom loved it. Way to keep it real, and entertaining.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments