Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/29/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken.

Tupac Shakur: Click to view!

13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.

We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.

Thug life, bitches.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

me so horny

TMZ you guys are unbelievable, why didn't your photograher go over and speak to the guy, like they do to every other celeb. instead you guys post an image of a person who resembles tupac and then ask the dumb ass questions in a poll. now tmz I know you guys think that all people of color look a like, but they don't.

Reggie

No way it's him. Why would he come out of hiding now? As far as I know they have not caught his "killer". I will admit he sure is a great impersonator though. Nice try TMZ.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

I live in New Orleans, there are a lot of guys here who could pass for Tupac...and a lot of guys who think they are as great as Tupac...

Quiet

WHy do ppl say third pic dont look like him????? OF course it is him. He is a man in his mid /late 30'snow. 13 years later he is going to gain some weight, fill out more many, a double chin etc heading into his 40's. He was a 25yr old skinny kid 13 years ago. Those are his ears no matter what pic you look at, his face/neck area just got fatter as all people do pushin 40.

Quiet

Too BAD he chooses to wear shirts with a collar today. I am sure if he didnt have a COLLARED shirt, most people could have seen his tatoo on the right side of his neck. HE chooses to cover up with collared shirts.

NYone

Oh Lord here we go

BIG T

I am 38 years old, alot of these young cats don't remember that 2pac did indeed have a twin. Not related but there is a guy that looks exactly like him, he was on some talk show back in 97 or 98, and it was crazy looking at him. I don't remember his name, buty I do remember he was a tad bigger than 2pac, 2pac was around 170 when he died, but this 'twin' was around 200 easy. Yes, 2pac does have a twin out there, but the real 2pac is dead, and gone, sorry for all those that believe he is alive, it was confirmed by a few cops, doctors, and mother, and a few friends that knew he was gone. Peace.

Brad

Tupac is Racer X.

Free Sports Betting

I knew it. One day a Tupac look a like will surface!

LongJohn69

Hope not!

John

So wrong for publishing the story that way. sure the guy looks simalr to pac but that is not how it was written. You wrote it like news! NOT EVEN CLOSE. Where the tat's on the neck?

I could go to a nursing home and take 20 photo's of George Burns, and Rue Mcclannahan and say "They are alive", however I have a little respect for the deceased. TMZ rubbed me the wrong way on this one.

NudeMoon

If that was him dont you think he would change his look a bit? On the other hand, I do see Elvis walking around Burbank all the time!!!!! uh huh huh...

DBD24618

This isn't Tupac. Try the website findadeath.com, the have a picture of Tupac on the autopsy table thats really gross.

Chris

Its not him...it looks A LOT like him...from the side......I bet from the front it doesn't look anything like him.....that is why there is no pictures from the front....and this guy has a slight bump in his nose from the side........looks a lot like him tho...crazy!

Shanni09

U GUYS CRACK ME UP,LMAO.THATS DEF NOT PAC!..LET THAT MAN R.I.P ALREADY!!I MEAN,THE GUY IN THE PIC COULD PASS BUT IT'S NOT HIM.NICE TRY.NOW PPL R GONNA GO ON N ON ABOUT IT.LOL,THE NEXT THING WE'RE GONNA HEAR IS THAT HE WAS IN WITNESS PROTECTION BUT WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT TRUE BCUZ THE PERSON(S) THAT KILLED HIM WOULD BE IN JAIL ALREADY!LET IT GO.I REALLY HOPE HIS MOM DOESN'T CATCH WIND OF THIS,IT WOULD PROBABLY HURT HER VERY MUCH