America's

Next Top Convicted Stalker

4/30/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man accused of stalking Tyra Banks has been sentenced to catwalk in jail.

A judge in NYC convicted Brady Green of stalking, harassment, criminal trespass and attempted aggravated harassment. His sentencing is scheduled for June. Green faces up to 90 days in jail.

Green's lawyer says he plans to appeal.

UPDATE: The way we hear it, the restraining order against Green has been extended, and as long as he stays away from Tyra he will not serve any jail time come his sentencing date. That can and will change if Green violates the order.

Very Interesting

Anyone convicted of stalking this skank SHOULD be locked in a mental institution. What a total waste of tv time this show is!

1910 days ago

mellon bruse N

SUCK MY SALTY BALLS.MOO MOO MOO

1910 days ago

Anya

90 days.... yep , that should take care of the problem alllright.

1910 days ago

Terri

As I first said, 90 days, what the hell, he'll be right back at it in no time. What an insult, injustice etc. I thought the stalking laws had changed to far more serious penalities than this slap on the wrist sentence. I suppose those penalities I'm thinking of don't happen until something serious in nature happens huh? Shakes head, well Tyra you better beef up that security girl, I know you make enough bucks to do so, so do it. I'm pretty sure, they do have to notify you when they release him, but I've also seen on 48 hours recently where they failed to do that also and her stalker was released, he returned and indeed, he murdered her.

1910 days ago

Andolini

Take Care Tyra... land of the free.....yeah....free of the freaks!!!! fools like that get more freedom than a hard working woman like yourself...need a gun???

1910 days ago

C

Why anyone would want to stalk her is beyond me.

1910 days ago

lizouttavegas

IM SURE HE'LL GET JAIL TIME....AFTER HE KILLS HER !!!!! I DONT LIKE OR DISLIKE HER, BUT SHE DESERVES
SOME MEASURE OF SAFETY! SHAME ON THAT JUDGE!

1909 days ago

Ms. X

You people wanting to condem this man and call him crazy stalker based upon what he's been said to have done, are crazy yourselves. He tried to call her...wow! He was seen carrying some mags with her pic on them...wow! He tried to get in to see her show...wow! She's a celebrity, she's going to have fans, she asks for them! If a high profile person wants to get a stalking order on you for let's say, you said something mean to them, they can! I know someone that this happened to. Don't support this. Show me where the guy threatened her. He didn't. The Gov./ illuminati wants a stalking order on all of us. We already have cameras up our ass! Disguised as something good.

1908 days ago