Susan Boyle Is Risen

4/30/2009 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week's Internet singing sensation Susan Boyle posed for her Vogue magazine cover shoot outside her Scotland home on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

Suze's hair and makeup compliments of a good night's sleep, outfit by J.K. Rowling's Hogwarts Robe Collection. The bloodless legs are her own.

SoCal Razzles

I hope she becomes very successful regardless of who or what she looks like.

mistysmom

Hey everyone, we have been had. I know those eyebrowns were glue ons and this whole thing is a big publicity stunt for the show. And guess what? It worked. Everyone believes it is real.It is not.

SoCal Razzles

Really? I think she looks more like someone who will be more successful than most of these people leaving negative comments about her appearance.

SUN

At least she is real.

xcalibur

DISGUSTING WENCH!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY OVERRATED AND A PIECE OF TRASH. DOES FUGLINESS DEFINE "REAL" IN TERMS OF CELEBRITY? PULEEEZ... SHE'S GROSS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. NUFF SAID.

dug

Hey.. It's Booger from the original Revenge of the Nerds movie

christine

She's so darn cute!

Starby

Ah, screw you TMZ! For shame! Your mindless paps waiting outside the door for a glimpse of a woman just waking up and reaching out to get the morning paper? What great celebrity news! Oooh, oooh, I know -- why don't ya get her when she's taking out the trash? There's something to look at.

Children made fun of her when she was a kid -- ya think it's fair for adults to make fun of her as an adult? Grow up!

And if you haven't listened to it yet, you've got to hear her 'Cry me a River' --- even more beautiful than her performance on that show!

ifyouspotityou'vegotit

People who read TMZ (including me,) people who post on TMZ (including me) and especially people who WORK for TMZ are w-a-a-a-a-a-y down the food chain from Susan. We should have to post a current, un-photo-shopped full length picture of ourselves with current statistics: height, weight, educational level, IQ, employment, income, before posting. For myself, I'm a sixty-seven year old, overweight, low-income, retired senior female who certainly cannot sing and who does not have half the the spunk of Susan. And what about you, oh condescending, nasty posters and TMZ employees. What about you justifies the space you take up and the air you breathe? Go look in the mirror and smell your own arm pits.

Princess Mononoke of She-Rah

I LOVE YOU SUSAN BOYLE. YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE, I HAVE AN ASS FOR A FACE. YOU HAVE A SOUL, I HAVE A CARBON BATTERY IN MY HEAD.

Chantal

You guys are the ones who are bloodless. Are you ratings so low that you have to keep finding a new low to go to? Leave the woman alone. Not fair and not right. Or maybe you are just jealous because all you can do is write about people who have a true talent. Bad move.

Rap sucks

AW GOD! EWWWWW... THIS IS SOOO APPALLING SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME A PICTURE OF ANOREXIC LINDASY LOHAN. No offense but she sure is an ugly he... she. DAMN, look at that beard just when you thought waking up in the morning can't get any worse. Screw off autumn, do something you can't. Any man who likes this sheman sure is STUPID!

nobody special

I can't believe some of those people on here - what the hell! I don't imagine you look like a magazine cover when you first get up in the morning - let alone step outside your door and have an army of photographers just waiting to snap a photo. If Susan cared about what people thought, she would have combed her hair and dressed before opening the door - but guess what! she doesn't care what anyone thinks and good for her.
Whether she wins the contest or not - Susan will have the last laugh on the lot of you.

amanda

LEAVE HER ALONE !

molly

Who the hell answers the door looking like that, when there are photographers outside? Have some pride, woman!