Crazy Fan Arrested

at Britney Spears Concert

5/3/2009 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

britney-spears-1Cops tell TMZ a man was arrested last night after jumping on stage during Britney Spears' concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut.

Connecticut State Police say they arrested 20-year-old Kyle King -- who they say had definitely been drinking -- after he charged on stage during Britney's encore performance of "Womanizer."

Security and Brit's backup dancers were able to stop King before he could come in contact with Spears -- and he was arrested for breach of peace.

The CSP says after King was taken into custody, he was being highly uncooperative -- so they also booked him for interfering with police.

He was released this morning after paying a $250 bond and is due in Norwich Superior Court on June 18.

UPDATE: In the video, you can clearly see the man jump on stage and try to bust a move with Britney, before being hauled away by her dancers and security.

UPDATE: Despite what cops previously told us, they now tell us he wasn't booked for interfering with police.

Click to view!

R

SHE CAN'T DANCE!

deb

wtf ridiculous!!! People jump up on stage all the damn time, Britney should feel lucky that people paid the outragous prices to watch her lip synch and SUCK @ dancing, cause i sure as hell wasnt going too!!!

jade

crazy britney fans ok so ALL those celebrities are crazy including megan fox ok
other than that it wasnt really a big deal
going to the concert june 6th

Annette

Gotta watch out for those Connecticut people. They're WILD! lol

Countess

dude lk at all those jealous haters in here !! relax people !! she's the greatest artist out there start facing this fact !! and to those judging the whole concert from what they've seen here: what hv u seen of the concert? 43 seconds where a fan jumps on stage and ruins the concert?
get a life people !! if u're so jealous of her try to achieve smthg in ur life it might help u, i mean of course u'll never achieve 1/10 of what Britney Spears had achieved but hey u cld try and do smthg useful !!!

Sirays

do people really pay to hear that?

janet

the dancer that stepped in front of her should get a raise and her body guards should be fired, that guy could have did a lot of damage before those guys got to her.

Wombat

For a second I thought it was that fruitcake Chris Crocker...but then I realized he was dressed as a man instead of a pathetic drag queen.

amiseeingthings

Whatever, he just wanted to dance. What's worse is that all of those people pay that money just to see what they can watch in her videos, her lip synching. I know that it is nearly impossible to sing and dance like that, but maybe she should dance a bit less and give them something they can't find on YouTube, her actually singing, because she is a s-i-n-g-e-r!!!

my2cents

I have to say, I like Brittney. She may suffer from mental illness, many people do. With that, she is very productive and is paying a lot of paychecks. I was horrified to see this tape. I agree with the rest of the board, she has a lot of people that seem to be obsessed with hating her. The fact someone got that close to her, I hope her handlers are looking for some new security today!

Geraldo

I guess he had a fetish for fat thighs

Rip M 2 Shreds

This looks like a dreadful night of repetitious crap. My God, I'd never spend good money on that tiresome garbage.

Thetan Mapother

I was at that concert only because my cousin worked security for her gig, and they were instructed to give out about 2,000 free tickets to prop up the attendance. Anyway, I was near the stage, and I swear that when Skankney was on stage, the whole place began to smell like rotting fish. Her concert sucked. I ended up wearing earplugs to shield my brain from her bad noise. She is a retarded joke. I never would have been there if I had to pay for my ticket.

Party 'till you die!

Perhaps he went up their to express his disgust at being ripped off by paying ridiculously expensive ticket prices (in this economy, no less!) only to see the braindead clown feebly wobble around, flapping her arms, and not even giving a damn about attempting to look the least bit convincing while poorly lipsyncing!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments