Enrique Sued for Running Over Girl's Foot

5/3/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Enrique Iglesias is so good looking, it hurts. It also hurts when he and his manager allegedly run over a kid's foot with a car.

According to a lawsuit filed earlier this month, Enrique and his manager (who was driving) were leaving a radio station appearance in Glendale, Calif. back in 2007 when the manager allegedly ran over the foot of an 11-year-old girl. Sources say all the little girl wanted was an autograph.

The incident was apparently so scarring for the mother, that not only is she suing on behalf of her daughter, but she's also suing on her own behalf "as a result of witnessing the accident." Mom claims she suffered "emotional injury and emotional shock to her nervous system causing her damages."

Mother and daughter are seeking damages in excess of $25,000.

toofastforyaaaaaaaaa

only in america folks
FIRST!

2001 days ago

who dat

He should be sued for having a (used to be) hot gf for a beard. Allegedly. btw- anna has a tat on the small of her back = = open for business.. Something to shhot the protein on.

2001 days ago

PEPSI Generation

SWINE FLU SWINE FLU SWINE FLU- so piggys cab get the flu from humans but the piggys in the USA/Canada all have a shot tp prevent them from getting the virus?.So Like TMZ and the big mouths are say N in the press club PORK is safe to eat!.OK...BUT what about the shots those pigs have to prevent them from gettting the virus...WHY don`t humans have a shot?.....AND like if WE EAT PORK can the shots the piggys have get into our systems and prevent us from getting the virus.The last four months I have had a craveing for the PORK BISKet at burger KING and that little dab of PORK OIL full of ANTI-VIRUS and I`ve never had a carveing for PORK BISKETs before strange but true.I don`t eat much grease anymore but just one pork bisket at burger KING does the trick.I`am still eating about four a week and I THINK it prevents me from getting most any type of COLD VIRUS.

2001 days ago

Linda Mott

It sounds like the child should have medical expenses paid and the mother should go to peoplescourtraw.com. I don't think she deserves anything.

2001 days ago

Mr.Jones

#3 was a waste of space. Thanks for that.

I swear people will sue for anything.

2001 days ago

da real thing

For your info this is not the first time this "Groupie" little girl tries to get attention, and her mother is always taking her to stalk the Artist's.

2001 days ago

Shaniqua

I get that all the time hearing Enrique on the radio. Wheres my money?

2001 days ago

Amy

The mother should have been making sure her stupid daughter wasn't in the way of a car. I guess, trying to get some has been's autograph is more important than her own daughter's safety. This was the mother & child's fault. They shouldn't receive a dime.

2001 days ago

T

Say what you will about him. He is by far the most successful popstar who wears a hairpeice. Its really amazing that no one even makes an issue about it. One day he will come out and have a shaved head......all to nothing in a flash.

2001 days ago

UGGGGHHH

THE MOTHER IS OUT FOR MONEY AND THE GIRL WASN'T INJURIED....

2001 days ago

Terri

Yum, I like him. Answer me this though, how in the hell is he even liable? He was a passenger, not the driver, he didn't run over her foot. The manager will have to pay, if in fact it is proven true. The mom will get nothing (or at least should get nothing).

2001 days ago

BigTimeHater

I'll smack all you bitches!!

2000 days ago

Googie

RESPONDING TO #8 DAVID: BOY ARE YOU HATING OR WHAT. I ACTUALLY BELIEVE ENRIQUE AND HIS MOTHER LIVED IN MIAMI WHILE HIS FATHER LIVED IN SPAIN AND WAS A WOMANIZER. ENRIQUE I BELIEVE HAS HAD HIS OWN SUCCESSFUL SINGING CAREER AND IS VERY POPULAR WITH LATIN COMMUNITY. DON'T GIVE JULIO HIS DAD THAT MUCH CREDIT. I DON'T THINK THAT JULIO HAD THAT MUCH COMMUNICATION OR INVOLVEMENT WHILE HIS SONS WERE GROWING UP.

1998 days ago