'Sex Rehab' Star Accused of Lunchtime Beatdown

5/3/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Duncan Roy, one of the upcoming contestants on VH1's "Sex Rehab" show, might now be a viable contestant if VH1 does a show on anger management.

Duncan Roy, David Weintraub

Cops are investigating an incident that went down at Cecconi's in West Hollywood where Roy allegedly attacked celebrity manager David Weintraub -- who was lunching with Sean Stewart.

We're told Roy was pissed at Weintraub -- who manages a few other "Sex Rehab" contestants -- for talking trash behind his back. And who says Hollywood isn't just like high school?

SoCal Razzles

Not surprised.

doggiebreath

I hope he flattened David Weintraub's ugly little face and squashed his big ego. Ugh...he gives me the creeps.

Shelly

TOOLS!!

Brian

Anyone that would beat down David Weintraub, IN PUBLIC no less, is very OK in my book..

Hit him again...He's a tool

Linda Mott

Isn't the old saying, "Just spell my name right".

Anu

They were lovers once so that makes this much more difficult than TMZ is making it look. They once had something special that is now soiled FOREVER!!!

Monique

GOOD....somebody needed to beat his ass....I can't stand that guy...

tmz_fan

David Weintraub is hot.

anna

Yeah! Did anyone catch this on video? Did he cry like a litlle bitch? This guy needs to get his ass kicked on a daily basis until he realizes how douchey he is!! Thanks for kicking his butt!!

puddintang

About time someone kicked his ass. Why did it take so long? The guy is a douchebag.

let it go

I actually saw this David Weintraub guy once yell at a waitress "Do you F****ing know who I am" To which she replied "No I don't" and walked away. Slimebag got what he deserved.

anon69

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!! Weintraub is a super douche.

tb98

David Weintraub is a douche.....Sean Stewart is worse - whoever the hell Duncan Roy is - I applaud him !!

gus

It's a good start. The only thing that would have made it better is if Duncan Roy ripped off Sean Stewart's tiny little wang and then bludgeoned Lizzie Grubman with it. It would be like flushing three douches at once.

let it go

It's one thing to be known in this town for stickin it to Mary Carey..ughh, but now, for everyone to read that you got your ass whupped! How friggin embarrassing. I feel sorry for him..No I don't. hahahahahahaha Sit down!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments