Tyrese Shakes Hands with Deez...

5/3/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting his best "Hey mom, look what I found!" face, Tyrese Gibson checked his pipes at LAX yesterday like he was a professional plumber.

media_removed.jpg

Nice grab.

erica

Yum...wouldn't mind him laying some of that pipe in me........errrr...ummm..oops it's Sunday sorry!

arte help

Erica, you took the words right out of my mouth. He's heavenly....

UGGGGHHH

GUT CRABS?

Ballistic

If you had a pair, you would understand: sometimes they need adjusting. Especially after sitting on a plane for a while.

xcalibur

DAYUMMM I THOUGHT THAT WAS AN OLD CHIC!! OH... SORRY, JUST A GAY TYRESE WHO LOOKS LIKE A CHIC.

Shaniqua

Whoever this guy is, it looks like he should be sticking a finger up his nose instead - looks like a booger up there!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

TYrese looks like he migrated from Africa. Not just how dark he is, but he has eyes just like the typical African they show on TV. Nothing wrong with that but I forget how much different most black people here look from Africans but he looks just like an African.

sultrysiren

Must have laid pipe on a nasty corner some where. yuk! Go see the doctorrrr

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I believe it's young people that grab their crotches more, older people i guess run to the bathroom to adjust, not just black people. It's true they have to adjust themselves. But Y and X generation just do it anywhere. I never remember seeing my dad grab his lol.

Terri

Well for gosh sakes Artie, you're gay, will wonders never cease. Well don't worry, you're gayness is fine with me. However, I'm positive you're far toooooo old for Tyrese and far too gay, lol.

jean

yuk look at his lips. go to a doctor is right!

St Louis Cards Fan

GO CARDS!

2002 days ago

People in this world are sad

hey "duh" why would you say some ignorant crap like that, where are you from outerspace to say something stupid like that?! And how old are you, for you not to know that black people come in different shades because most of us were mixed with another races somewhere in our blood line. The same with whites, spanish, natives, asians, etc. And where were you educated, must be that backwoods edu-ma-cation. If you ever get a chance in your life travel to Africa, then you'd see different shades of "Africans" there. So I'd advise you to keep your stupid comments to your self.

Jasmine

WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE HELL TYRESE IS? U MUST BE KIDDING ME... SOMEONE HAS BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE STUPID STUFF TO SAY WHEN IT COMES TO A SUCCESSFUL AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN ..GROW THE HELL UP APPRECIATE IT

2001 days ago

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

Man I wouldn't have even recognized him...

2001 days ago