Danny Gokey -- Terrified of His 'Idol' Masters

5/4/2009 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danny Gokey is so afraid of saying something that could piss off his "Idol" overlords, that on his way into an L.A. movie theater yesterday, dude refused to tell us what movie he saw because he didn't want to "get in trouble."

Danny Gokey: Click to watch

... or he was seeing "Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past" and just didn't want to admit it.

jared

I don't know whose gayer...Oprah and Gayle, or Danny?

1964 days ago

ashley

Hater, danny is far from gay u d-bag

1964 days ago

RobN

Considering that his wife just died, the Ghosts of Girlfriends Past comment is pretty cold, even by TMZ standards.

1964 days ago

aquababy

Danny is one of the sweetest guys on earth any girl would be lucky to stand next to him :) Way to talk to the TMZ paps Danny they don't need to know anything I gave 5 stars for that video.

1964 days ago

Amanda

He looked happy! Don't u have any videos w/ Adam?? Adam rocks!

1964 days ago

Steve

Douches. Tmz can put whatever they want its there site and if you don't like don't read it easy as that! Danny fantards I swear get a life!

1964 days ago

UGGGGHHH

I HOPE HE WINS . HIS VOICE SOUNDS A LITTLE LIKE HUEY LEWIS

1964 days ago

BLip

Danny is awesome! He has ALL my votes.

1964 days ago

Mayu

Danny is hot, he's sweet, he works his ass off every week to win, and unlike the rest of the losers on the show, he's doing something good with his life trying to help kids and be true to himself.

Those danny haters are just jealous that their lives are so fracked up while he's making something of himself.

1964 days ago

gggggdfgdfgdfgdf

danny seems like a nice guy

but i like adam more

but danny's still good

i wouldnt mind if danny won.
well i wouldnt mind if any of them won.

is his wife dead?
hmm how old is he

1963 days ago

He's a moron

I love Danny - he's a nice guy, has a big heart and a fantastic voice. Just because someone is nice and not acting like an a-hole doesn't mean you have to hate on him. Go Danny! He gets all of my votes! He's sexy too... Yum!

1963 days ago

Just my opinion

Yay Danny! You have my votes.

TMZ- you are HEARTLESS.......

1963 days ago

caligirl

I LOVE DANNY!!! Adorable. ADORABLE...stinking adorable!!

1963 days ago

Chrissy

Danny needs to get kicked off Idol. He is horrible singer. He kept hitting sour notes, but the judges won't hear it. Besides that I'm sick of him pimping his dead wife. He and Adam needs to be kicked off since they are nothing special.

1963 days ago

Kerri

Did nobody else notice his very discreet flip off to the camera as he was entering the building?? I don't think so because they didn't blur it out, but watch the clip, he points at the guy and says, "But I like you!" and then nonchalantly tosses the bird as he walks in.

1963 days ago