Broke-Ass Supervillain After Shadow Hare

5/6/2009 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An evil genius has placed a $10 bounty on the masked super-hero roaming the streets of Cincinnati -- which means Shadow Hare officially has an arch-enemy ... and he's really, really cheap.

Shadowhare

A supervillain from the "Consortium of Evil" has posted a "want ad" on his local Craigslist website -- offering ten evil dollars to anyone who can reveal the secret identity of the world's skinniest crime-fighter.

We tried to contact the Consortium of Evil to see how his evil plans were going, but we couldn't find a phone number listing for "The Dark Side."

erock11

first --- yeah boyyyaaaa

Ket

Hahahahaha

xcalibur

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!! GENIUS, I TELL YOU... GENIUS!!!! ROFLMFAO!!

1994 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

everyone knows the darkside number is 666...lol

George

HAHA it looks like there are competing groups trying to get his identity!

Kitty

Does the dark side have cookies?? Add cookies to the bounty and maybe I'll help :)

hahaha

CARTMANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Michael Graham

I'm Pretty Good ,Give me twenty Possible suspects and I could tell you who he is Not,$10.00 Plus $1,000,000,000/for my psychic ability's,, I'm Finding about that James Randie Educational Foundation as I Type,,,...!!!???

Rap sucks

It can't be Bruce Vilanch due to his body size. It has to be someone like Sam Ronson or Mr. Mackey.

Rap sucks

WHO IS THE SHADOW HARE????????????

leigh

l-m-f-a-o!

Greg

I was looking it up on craigslist and theres now a counter offer of $25 dollars for the identity of both Shadow Hare and the Consortium of Evil.Anyone wanna think they are nerds working at a comic book store?

Buckz

I think "Broke Ass Supervillain" is the perfect name for the Arch Nemesis of Shadow Hare.

Rap sucks

See people, even villains were hit by the economy they were probably ex-superheroes who turn to crime. But this Arch Nemesis is just to damn cheap. WILL PEOPLE EVER FIND OUT THE IDENTITY OF SHADOW HARE? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THIS STUPID YET FUNNY CONCLUSION.

Michael Jackson's Voice

Ah! the Arch Nemisis.... Well for those of us who love X-Men and Batman and ect... This guy is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Out there... We all know the comic book stuff isnt real... you know like Santa Clause and the Easter bunny... Oops did I spoil that for anyone.... Ha Ha Im not sorry.. because I and the SPOILER my thing is to spoil the fun of otherts.... Tune in next week and I'll spoil your reading fun too!!! ( EVIL LAUGHFTER inserted here)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments