Miss California -- Pants on Fire!

5/6/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miss California Carrie Prejean has lied to the pageant that feeds her.

TMZ has obtained an email Carrie sent to Keith Lewis, Co-Executive Director of Miss California USA. The email, sent yesterday, refers to the topless photo of her circulating on the Internet. The email reads: "This was when I was 17 years old. I was a minor. It was when I was first getting into the modeling world, being naive, and young. I shouldnt (sic) have taken the photo of me in my underwear. There are no other photos of me. This was the only one I took."

Carrie is not telling the truth. Last Sunday, someone sent TMZ 4 -- FOUR -- photos of Carrie without her top and in her panties. We did not publish the pics after her rep contacted us and said she was 17 when the pics were taken.

We told Keith Lewis about the 4 photos. His reaction: "I'm absolutely stunned. This completely changes things for us. Yesterday we thought she had explained things accurately. We need to revisit this issue with her."

Launch Photos

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

eric

Perfect example of liberal-homo hypocrisy below.

I am sure an honest and sincere comment like this will get you into heaven. Good Job hypocrite! : "stupid idiots like you will be the ones burning in hell for possessing so much hatred"
Another Homo asking for equality and acceptance and yet they give none.

Full quote below:
"8. homo marriage will so be legal...and stupid idiots like you will be the ones burning in hell for possessing so much hatred.

and get rid of miss prejean already and her big toothy grin! she won't be missed! she can go get married, have 19 kids and speak in churches the rest of her life. that's where she belongs."

London not England

#96 & #100 Jake and Tirade...
I don't recall talking about "How I like to Suck anything"?!?!?!? guess you didn't learn how to read in the 4th grade when you quit school....
and as for me burning baby...i'm sure you BOTH have some tasty skeletons in your closets (hypocrites always do...) that WILL PUT YOU RIGHT BESIDE ME IN THE LAKE OF FIRE BABY....LOOK AT THIS BEEYACH We're Talking about....she tried to perpetrate the same thing, and her ass is being "BURNED" right now! BAHAHAAAAAAAA....!!!!

Bob

She's still a better role model then Hilton will ever be (either Perez or Paris).

cary

Sad and amazing there is anything but taking her crown away for not telling the truth. It is just that simple. All of the other stuff people bring into this situation has nothing to do with the very basic problem: did she lie, or didn't she lie?

muppet2171

Ok...whatever her opinion is on gay marriage, the fact of the matter is she signed a contract stating that she had never posed nude or semi-nude. I'm sure the people who sent out the pics hated her answer to Perez Hilton, but still...

If they made Vanessa Williams give up her title for the same offense, why should they NOT do it for little Miss Cali?

kevin

Way to go Carrie. Does anyone not realize the co- executive director and Miss USA Shanna Moakler posed for playboy and left nothing to the imagination???? Carries photos are obviously modeling photos with no nudity. Sounds like a bunch of hypocrites to me...They simply didn't like her answer because Keith Lewis and Perez Hilton are gay. Who knows...with comments like Perez calling her names, she might have her own lawsuit against them.

London not England

#96 - OH and JAKE....
I'm sure you'd LOVE somebody sucking yours....if only they Would.... Boo Hoooooo.........!

Jake

#104 Kevin

You're just as bad as the others you are bashing.....the whole lot of you should burn in hell or at the very least get off this site so people with actual comments relating to this story don't have to read your nonsense

theawesome1

leave her alone

Brian

Very Shocking-

C'mon now, don't hold out. What 3 other sites?

ecaz

so either way if she won they would have taken her crown be-cuz of the pics so its a lose lose for her. Honestly im a woman who perfers men and that question shouldnt have been asked to her knowing how sensative the topic is she has every right to her belives. my answer to the question would have been " marraige is between two people who love each other period.

London not England

#109- Sam
OHHHH Lighten Up Sam...Just having FUN!

It's boring rainy day...and with the ENTIRE world dealing with REAL ISSUES,...this crap is like "Cotton Candy for the head"....
And if you read MY earlier post, it was relevant to the topic...I agreed that this cow should have the right to her opinion, and I didn't agree with what folks have done to her..AND that Gay men are Full of F#@K that claim "they want to get married"..when they clearly cannot put down the poppers and Meth pipe long enough to commit to anything....BUT THEN...I get yaHoo's telling ME i'm gonna burn in Hell etc...Let me tell you something ALL YOU RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS: IF YOU DON'T TAKE JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR, YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL..
STRAIGHT. GAY, OR OTHERWISE!!! As I read it.....

Q

I don't even know who won the pageant. All I know about the damn thing is Carrie Prejean. Free publicity is the best kind of publicity. God Bless her, her opinion and her beliefs. She has a right to them. This is still America, isn't it? Even though it is turning into some sort of ridiculious politically correct, everyone gets offended at everything, let's cradle everybody nation. She had an opinion. Big Whoop. Now if she said "I think gay marriage is the best thing since sliced bread!" She would have offended some other group. But no one would have cared about offending people who are opposed to gay marriage. Grow up and grow some thicker skin people.

Jake

#113 Kevin

Go F*** your dog tard.....man your an idiot

Jake

#112 Kevin clearly you are lacking many things....good luck with that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments