Rihanna -- Bring on the Tequila!

5/6/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna had the same plans you did for Cinco de Mayo last night -- "Probably gettin' drunk!"

Rihanna: Click to watch
Judging by that outfit, we're not so sure she wasn't already.

I

Rihanna are you happy? Are you happy thst you almost ruined the sexiest man ever career. well cudos but let me tell you something you didnt ruin it you ruimed your own. Are you happy now? Hahaha
Ugly Stank!!!

1928 days ago

Jo Ann

Okay I'm just sitting here reading these comments. What does any of this has to do with her celebrating Cinco De Mayo???. She celebrated just the rest of america did, What does her clothing has to do with this hoilday?? Wow are you all serious???. I am not here to pass judgement on her or anybody else only God can. America get it together and I know I will get some nasty comments back and that's ok too but remember when you speak bad abbout a person it's just your own image coming thru and you are a very shallow person.

1920 days ago

artie help

she is a known tease.

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

I'd hit it

showgirls fan

I'd hit it too. Til my fist were bloody.

Terri

Geesh, she musta borrowed those from Madonna after the Costume Show the other night right? Yuck

Whamo

Is it just me, or is this girl just not that good looking at all. She got that weird "little person" head thing going on. Look at her profile and she looks freaky!!!

dont know

What a nasty 'ho. No wonder she got slapped!

duse

the pathetic a** kissers over at BauerGriffin think she "rocked it", but they basically love everything having to do with "celebrity". hilarious and sad. love TMZ for calling it like it is. this look didn't work for her.

peacemaker_09

not to be rude but she look like she came fresh of the street corner. without her stylist and designers she looks a hot mess.

uhHuh

WHAT'S WITH THE CAPE? I'VE HEARD OF CATWOMAN, BATMAN BUT NEVER HEARD OF BAT HO. HMM, NOW I KNOW WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE.

skanky skanks

exactly how did chris manage to hit her head, it's so freakin small????? why are her breasts concave????

Joe Mama

I don't get it. Americans hate Mexicans, yet they "celebrate" Cinco de Mayo? Americans will find any excuse to drink.

sultrysiren

Ri Ri looks lost. She is trying way too hard to find something... only she doesn't know who, what or where the heck it is. Time money, and youth isn't always a great combination. Sommmebody stop her! Really it isn't necessary.

Cheryl

I am so tired of this chick; she looks like a high price whore to me! I guess she needs attention after getting her A** beat down, which is not a laughing matter but she set herself up for that one, like it wasn’t going on before. Anyway RiRi go some where and hide, give it a rest, go somewhere and work on an album then come out like that, right now we can careless about you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments