Boobylicious Babe Rushes Adam Lambert!

5/8/2009 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert was singing "Mad World," but it was a mad girl everyone was looking at during his hometown visit when some random chick stripped down to her bra and stormed the stage!

Adam Lambert: Click to watch
Security quickly took her away. Guess she wasn't quite his type.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Goon

wow...this check could be a running back with that 40 time

Wow

I have to say the same thing I said when the guy rushed Britney on stage. You never know if any of these people are hearing voices or have knives or whatever. It's not funny, it's dangerous.

VAgirl

Why can't Adam Lambert be straight lol.. something about him is so sexy. He is confident yet humble. He has such a good personality. I love him! I wish him nothing but he best.

handymike

I hung out with the Top 5 Idols 2 weeks ago, during the Ford Music Video shoot at the El Mirage desert. They were making the Energy video. It took all day and we all watched the takes together. these guys and girl are so nice and fun to be around. They joke and play and SING all the time! It was a blast! you can see the video on youtube under Top 5 Making of the Ford Music video. and that directer is really smart and funny too......what a great bunch of people I got lucky :)

ddd

he doesnt like boobies

Terri

I'm going to walk into the fire here with this comment.....she was in her bra right, looked like a teenager, 15-18 years old would be my guess. Wow, did you see any of her boob exposed? ANY? I'm just sayin......

Ada

That girl is my idol. I would have done the same thing had I been there! Adam looked surprised and laughing!

Colo.Girl

His laughing cracked me up.

JJ

That girl is going to make her father proud. Hey Joe...isn't that your daughter on TMZ and YOUTUBE half naked!!!!!????

me

Poor Adam...this is just the beginning of a long career filled with crazies and middle-aged women thinking that they have a chance with him. He better get used to it and get more than the one bodyguard he is traveling with this morning. I really feel for him. I'm sure it is only funny right now until they show up at your LA apartment in the middle of the night! Best of Luck to him! I hope he wins, then he moves!

London

Wow! I love Idol and Adam but that is just silly! It's funny because she ran right into the guard and was about 2 feet away from Adam. Bad aim chicka!

star jones

See wasn't even running at Adam. She went right by him.

I think she was trying to run through not get to Adam. Like a naked guy running across a football field.

hahahaha!

Jeeze have any of you ever actuall BEEN to a concert? This is as common as hockey fans chanting for the fights or football fans painting their faces.. some of you need to get out more, but you're probably afraid someone might mug you on the way out the door.

lilyx

I LOVE Adam and his laugh is adorable! I don't care if he is gay or straight or whatever, it's about him being a sensitive singer who expresses his feelings so wonderfully in every song he sings. The emotions he can convey with his singing make him such an exciting performer to watch and listen to. GO ADAM LAMBERT FTW!

gog