Boobylicious Babe Rushes Adam Lambert!

5/8/2009 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert was singing "Mad World," but it was a mad girl everyone was looking at during his hometown visit when some random chick stripped down to her bra and stormed the stage!

Adam Lambert: Click to watch
Security quickly took her away. Guess she wasn't quite his type.

misses small

Hahaha, that was pretty funny because you know he's not used to that, why wouldn't he laugh?? She was pretty cute though, at least it wasn't some scary bitch running on stage! Looks like it was a dare if anything, she didn't run AT him.

Still in Shock

#44 Krista Von Z,
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a blond, I don't have 2 different colored eyes, and all that other stuff about physical appearance...

CAN YOU FOLLOW THIS:

Adam takes it in the butt....or gives it or whatever they do..that is disgustingly gross and immoral to me.

I NEVER said I HATED anyone. I DO NOT AGREE WITH A GAY PERSONS LIFESTYLE.

Sodomy is a sin in The Bible....and if you do not agree with that....then you do not know The Bible.

Sara

OMG I love the way Adams was laughing. I heard a zillion times he was gay but I don't see it or feel it. His voice his personality all things Adam I LOVE! He's special and I hear this all over the world. I just hope that girl doesn't go through life being asked were you the girl that took your top off. So funny.

lia

OMG I LUV THAT GIRL
she is my streaking hero
i was there she is not obessed or crazy so stop talking crap

sammyjo58

#47 - this is a SINGING competition, not a judgement as to whether you agree or disagree with the homosexual lifestyle. What he does in his personal life is HIS choice, not yours, and no one is forcing it down your throat. Adam has been nothing but professional, humble and gracious to his fellow contestants, judges and the audience on American Idol. His AI performances are what you are supposed to be judging and voting on, not his lifestyle.
You have every right to choose your lifestyle without it being condemned by others. Adam has the same right.
And last time I checked, the bible also taught us to love each other.

Muse

Adam is a Rock God! We girl fans would do such crazy stuff only when utterly and helplessly smitten by our rock gods :) I am so excited about his cover on Entertainment Weekly! Here is a quote from that article that I think pretty much sums it all up: “He was apparently made by the hand of God and left in a basket backstage at Wicked.”

Muse

#47, Still in Shock: This is a singing competition and all Adam is trying to do there is sing his heart out, entertain us and chase his dreams and his passion for music. His personal life should be left to rest because it is exactly that, PERSONAL. Not only is he incredibly talented, but Adam seems very respectful and kind to everyone, so please why do you have to look for petty, irrelevant reasons to bash perfection, why not just embrace it?! Try keeping an open mind for a change, you might actually enjoy that. It’s liberating you know, judging with you heart and your brain instead of surrendering to your prejudice. And by the way, I am a Christian too, but clearly your god is not the same as mine. So please don’t speak for all of Christians. You make me ashamed that I share the same religion and country with you.

Kistra von Z

@STILL IN SHOCK:

I know you had a problem understanding my point, so I've decided to make it slightly more clear. I was not saying that your physical features matched my description, but giving you a comparison. Maybe I should try again.

Let's say that you were born a cute little girl with a birth mark. It isn't strange looking, but it's small and your clothes may usually cover it. It, obviously doesn't have an effect on you singing voice, which is beautiful. You enter a contest and I see your arm. Maybe I believe you are "marked" and because of this I don't bother listening to your beautiful voice anymore. In fact, I spread rumors on the Internet about you... even though I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I know that you're probably going to come up with something telling me that people "choose" to have a sexual preference. Did you wake up one day as a child and decide you were going to be straight?

As a bit of a biology lesson, quoted from Time Magazine:

"Scientists at the Karolinska Institute studied brain scans of 90 gay and straight men and women, and found that the size of the two symmetrical halves of the brains of gay men more closely resembled those of straight women than they did straight men. In heterosexual women, the two halves of the brain are more or less the same size. In heterosexual men, the right hemisphere is slightly larger. Scans of the brains of gay men in the study, however, showed that their hemispheres were relatively symmetrical, like those of straight women, while the brains of homosexual women were asymmetrical like those of straight men. The number of nerves connecting the two sides of the brains of gay men were also more like the number in heterosexual women than in straight men."

Why on Earth would someone choose to be of a sexual orientation when they can be killed, hurt, and persecuted for it by others?

I won't perceive to know God's take on everything. However, I do know that if you are a Christian you believe in love and don't go "backbiting" others and spreading gossip.

"Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell." James, Chapter 3:5,6

Maybe you can understand where I'm coming from now.

Kistra von Z

Adam Lambert has a beautiful voice and I will most definitely be voting for him until the end! I encourage all of you to do the same :).

Laura

The topless girl is hilarious and Adam's reaction is great. I really hope they show that clip on Tuesday's show. I mean, you really know you've "arrived" when the girls are taking off their clothes for you! Too much!

As for the comments about sexual preference...
I think the majority of the population could care less about his sexual preference...and if Adam wins the competition, I would consider it a major milestone for the American mindset as a whole. However, we still seem to have a significant number of people with thoughts similar to "Still in Shock" in this country, and it would be a shame if that minority kept us from selecting the hardest-working, nicest, most talented, humble and gracious AI contestant as the winner this season...all because of something he was born with. Yes, I said it...he was born that way. I'm thinking in my lifetime, we will have proof that being gay is genetic, and discrimination against those who are gay will finally be recognized as the utter social disgrace that it is. (Ask any gay person if they chose to be or not, and I'm willing to bet NOT ONE will say they chose it.) It is hard for those who have been raised with strong core religious beliefs to acknowledge this and accept it...and many will NEVER accept it, no matter what evidence we uncover. That's the way life is. But the majority will (and probably already do)...and that is a truly good and wonderful thing...because no one deserves discrimination for being who they are or for expressing it. Thanks to Adam for delivering that message loud and clear.

louise

Just so you know, TMZ, I'm not going to watch a 30 second commercial in order to get to see a video. You lost me with 12 seconds to go, life's too short.

lookin

Did you notice how empty the stands were? Not full at all. I bet when we see it next week on A.I. the stands will look packed.
Is Adam just not that popular with the home fans? He is an awesome talent and deserves better from the home people.

Sharona

What actually turns on pretty girls that attracts them to gay guys?

longshowerz

#40 Just because Kris or Danny "May" of had bigger crowds sure don't mean they will get more votes, could of been there to see what the fuss was all about and go back home after 5 mins....

longshowerz

Sharona, you know someone thats gay that you like???